ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hey whenever I start simulation in CH it starts but midway the game crashes and exits automatically. @kurtkz

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Yash Hirani what version are you on? If you're not on the latest version I can't help.

@Kane Dav what version do you have now? You should only need to press a key/button to go further.
Same...... Upgraded my version and it worked

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Hey good job @kurtkz but on Cricket heroes the scorecard appear with @symbol in front of the names of each player also I can't get the graphical scorecard can help @RAGHU
Each match simulated have 3 commentary files in the commentary folder. First Innings, Second Innings and another. Use the largest commentary file which is both the innings combined... there is no tags in that one.

Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@kurtkz the latest update doesn't have the 3rd commentary file as a mentioned above. I tested the latest version earlier today. I must say it is much smoother, faster and easy to use. The only thing that you might want to update is to remove the auto tags( I honestly think nobody is using it - Should anyone want to tag someone, they can just do it the old fashioned way) . In the newest version there is no setting to change or take away the tags.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have couple of questions and few suggestions to make this online simulator even more better, operation wise.

1. Is the beta/demo available for use for lifetime?
2. Are there any limitations for the use of different features?

Suggestions:
Allowing to use demo version for life with some basic features accessible like match simulation, team creation, tournment setup etc.... can be a good option with some limitation to features like auction, no. of teams participating in a league etc...

Most of the members are still in their studies phase and I believe they can't purchase a membership valid for certain no. of months. I do appreciate the efforts you guys have put in setting up this online simulator and it is worth paying. But students like us won't be able to purchase it without any income/salary considering the fact that we are not working yet and are still completing our studies.

Perhaps, you guys can even gain more membership purchases if at all the basic users like the online simulator and they want to gain more access to the features like auctions.

I agree we have a similar match engine (CH) available for free of cost but we won't be having the interface and textures and features which are now available in DS. Thats a huge drawback for CH users.

Please do have a look into this while I ask other members to post their views on this. Please note that this is just a small suggestion and nothing else. The developers can do whatever they feel is right from their prospective.

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have couple of questions and few suggestions to make this online simulator even more better, operation wise.

1. Is the beta/demo available for use for lifetime?
2. Are there any limitations for the use of different features?

Suggestions:
Allowing to use demo version for life with some basic features accessible like match simulation, team creation, tournment setup etc.... can be a good option with some limitation to features like auction, no. of teams participating in a league etc...

Most of the members are still in their studies phase and I believe they can't purchase a membership valid for certain no. of months. I do appreciate the efforts you guys have put in setting up this online simulator and it is worth paying. But students like us won't be able to purchase it without any income/salary considering the fact that we are not working yet and are still completing our studies.

Perhaps, you guys can even gain more membership purchases if at all the basic users like the online simulator and they want to gain more access to the features like auctions.

I agree we have a similar match engine (CH) available for free of cost but we won't be having the interface and textures and features which are now available in DS. Thats a huge drawback for CH users.

Please do have a look into this while I ask other members to post their views on this. Please note that this is just a small suggestion and nothing else. The developers can do whatever they feel is right from their prospective.
I totally agree.

kurtkz

Game Developer
I understand where you guys are coming from, but unfortunately it's not that simple. It costs me a whack of money every month to run the servers and that's not cheap. For now Cricket Heroes will need to be the free equivalent of DigiSims. In future this may change, but not in the short term.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@kurtkz

Cricket Heroes

Simulator worked flawlessly up intill the latest update. Any way to roll back the new update?

upload_2016-8-16_14-37-16.png

Users who are viewing this thread