DigiSims/Cricket Heroes

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
After using it for simulation decided to play Cricket Heroes after a long time, suddenly it was EA Cricket 07, I hit a 31 ball century with QDK I am like I was having trouble hitting at least one six the last time I played, now I am the best. Then there spinners came and made me realize I am still bad.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm curious, does anyone else use the Digisims API? I'm interested to see how other people are using it

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Cricket Heroes: Local Leagues

Developer: PlanetCricket's own Kurt Kruger (Software Engineer & Developer) @kurtkz
Platform: PC
Cricket Formats for simulation: Slog, T20, ODI, Test

Once more game developer Kurt Kruger spoils us PlanetCricketers and Cricket Fantasy lovers globally with an improved version of Digisims. The creator of Cricket Heroes, Digisims and Cricket Heroes mobile recently gave us a early glimpse of Cricket Heroes: Local Leagues.

Cricket Heroes: Local leagues is an offline version of the popular Digisims. Mr. Kruger cleverly merged the two popular cricket simulators Cricket Heroes and Digisims into arguably the most accurate and comprehensive simulator till date.

Some key features include:

* Arguably the best commentary (Every ball bowled is stored, analyzed and visualized.)
* Awesome colorful match presentation
* Comprehensive statistics
* Dynamic weather and pitch conditions (editable)
* My favorite - The ability to resim matches (Tournament mode)
* A Flexible dashboard
* A Huge player database already created for you
* The ability to edit fixtures (Team 1, Team 2 and venue in Tournament mode)
* Umpire database (Create/Edit/Upgrade umpires anytime)
* Venue database (a comprehensive list of editable venues, or simply create your own)
* Player creator and upgrades (Create/Edit/Upgrade players anytime)
* Player form tracking
* Developer after sales service. No request (within reason) is too big of an issue or to much effort for Kurt
* Power plays in limited over formats
* Super Overs
* Database Management/Backup (Save or reset of database)
* Downloads for fixture and standings
* Download of batting and bowling statistics

and more, and more to come ....

Is it difficult to use and get used to?

Not at all. Getting around the basics shouldn't take you longer than half an hour. Getting accurate results like in player likeness etc. takes some tweaking of the player ratings and pitch conditions. Recreating historic matches (Batsman scores , bowling figures etc.) though highly possible, it will take some doing on the league managers side (Tweaking of player ratings, pitch conditions, ground sizes etc.)

Price: $6.00 US Dollars or more, which is equivalent to 422 Indian Rupee or 735 Pakistani Rupee or under 100 South African Rand. Not much , considering that you get the Crème de la crème of Cricket Simulators. Considering the amount of time, money and dedication that Kurt has put in over the last years in developing this amazing product, the above is really cheap. Come on peeps, support our fellow PlanetCricket brother and enjoy creating attractive amazing Cricket Leagues for ages to come.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread