No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That'll do for now.

Thanks to the frustration and YouTube autoplay I came across this. So let's all calm down and enjoy some chilled out summery pop.
for your viewing pleasure (I'll stop now lol):

DomSQ

School Cricketer
Fantastic work as always, I’ve just downloaded your Eng Lions team however I’m not able to find them in the game when I select manage team to add licensed players to it to enable me to use the correct Eng test kit, any ideas where they’ll be as they are not showing as a custom team either sadly?

Edit: Disregard sorry, took 5 attempts to get them to show in CUS team, weird!

Last edited:

halcyon_kazoo278

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wanted to ask something , is there anyway to know the username in the academy because I am not able to see the username as I am a console player ... Is there anyway to know the username with the sharing I'd .. please let me know

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I wanted to ask something , is there anyway to know the username in the academy because I am not able to see the username as I am a console player ... Is there anyway to know the username with the sharing I'd .. please let me know
You mean that on console it just has a number string rather than the ID?

You could match the download to what is on the PC version (if you have a PC with the academy) by using the same search criteria. Other than that i do not believe there is a way to identify within the game.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hampshire and Yorkshire squads, uniforms updated. Also, a reminder I have been updating statistics for each player. Unfortunately you can't edit all players so there might be some internationals that have Lockdown tournaments statistics. :lol

Been updating the first post too, with updated images in the Playface section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread