No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey wasteyouryouth,

Firstly thanks for your efforts. Your contribution is huge.

I have question regarding the South Africa Pink ODI kit -

When I play online, it displays this as a red jersey with white trousers (i.e. not the pink outfit)

The uniform downloaded from the community (@wasteyouryouth) has the correct Pink outfit under the manage teams section for South Africa. It is good in offline mode as well.

Would you know how to address this issue? This is only for the Pink ODI kit. The rest all are perfect.

Thank you.
Try duplicating the kit.

Kart7

School Cricketer
Try duplicating the kit.
Thanks, tried the duplication but didn't go through.

However found an alternative. Set the default ODI kit to Pink and it showed up. (Although later may need to change that back to Green when needed)

In other words, during online gameplay, when one changes the uniform during a match creation, I suppose it does not take effect, rather the colors get skewed.
Need to have the desired kits defaulted under Manage teams -> uniform -> format. Later avoid changing uniform while initiating a match.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One day its keeping the ipl kits, the next day wasteyouryouth will hoard the world's water supply under his house. When will this evil stop?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I was all set to share then I got side tracked making a small adjustment to the Royals kit. That was about 2 hours ago.

rahul-tewatia.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
It is here.

I suggest deleting logos beforehand (particularly RCB and RR logos). There are some that I've overwritten but as always there's new ones.

I've added a couple of playfaces (improved a couple too); you can figure out who or wait for a video of them tomorrow-ish.
Rajasthan looks a little different because I made some improvements. Stadiums are updated with new adboards - I've assigned stadiums that each team will be playing a 'Home' match at.

RCB has a green version of kit. DC I have kept in that fancy rainbow jersey.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
GREAT WORK DUDE
KKR JERSEY DON'T HAVE UPPER CURVE DESIGN
AMAZING WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.