No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared London Spirt.

Kit done.
Faces done.
Players skilled.
Added Lord's as home ground.

KZJY27C.png

q4u6PQF.png

DAopynz.png

WUni1G3.png

ZdrhtbU.png

pEWGyux.png

XT1Tj7q.png

IIbkmRs.png

ZNfHmsO.png

FP63vIP.png

TYOZ4Hq.png

wqLFKos.png

XLfv7Mz.png

ND0qUXt.png

gvcR3Oy.png

pvQHrkN.png

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I haven't tested it yet, but I'd recommend setting something up like this in the Match Type Designer to get the best out of the 100 ball format.

Interested to know how it goes. It will register on stats as T20 that way though. If you don't like that I'd try something else, but I don't know how well it will work.
100 rules 1.png100 rules 2b.png 100 rules 2.png 100 rules 3.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
See if I wanted to put these into Career Mode, what's the best way to go about replacing teams?
I think, for it to work. You'd have to unlink teams which are in the league you want to remove (IPL has eight teams I think?) and then link them to the new custom teams.

That's just a guess, I've not tried it.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I think, for it to work. You'd have to unlink teams which are in the league you want to remove (IPL has eight teams I think?) and then link them to the new custom teams.

That's just a guess, I've not tried it.

I'll have a bash once they're all up - Probably just use like 6 of them and replace Bangladesh or NZ rather than the IPL - think i'll try on a 3rd user account before I buckle one of the ones I do use though :lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I'll have a bash once they're all up - Probably just use like 6 of them and replace Bangladesh or NZ rather than the IPL - think i'll try on a 3rd user account before I buckle one of the ones I do use though :lol
If you're gonna have fewer teams CPL/PSL are both six I think. Unless you want them playing first class in which case you could choose any.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
If you're gonna have fewer teams CPL/PSL are both six I think. Unless you want them playing first class in which case you could choose any.

Aye i'll probably just bin 2 of the Hundred teams off rather than the IPL - maybe the ones with the worst kids, but how do you chose that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread