No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared these teams under new ID (just wasteyouryouth):

Afghanistan
Australia
Bangladesh
Canada
England
Hong Kong
India
Ireland
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands

Just squads updated - small changes for the test sides that I did before Christmas, significant update for the others. Lots of new players and rosters skilled in line with others I've done recently. Namibia might have a new kit from the last update, but I honestly can't remember.

Few face updates to India. Had to create my own Shami and Chahal, tweaked around a couple of others - major one being improving my Kuldeep a bit.

1028630_20200131172605_1.png1028630_20200131172533_1.png1028630_20200131172839_1.png

Afg, Aus, Eng - if you get two results, go for the one with the higher number.

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shared these teams under new ID (just wasteyouryouth):

Afghanistan
Australia
Bangladesh
Canada
England
Hong Kong
India
Ireland
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands

Just squads updated - small changes for the test sides that I did before Christmas, significant update for the others. Lots of new players and rosters skilled in line with others I've done recently. Namibia might have a new kit from the last update, but I honestly can't remember.

Few face updates to India. Had to create my own Shami and Chahal, tweaked around a couple of others - major one being improving my Kuldeep a bit.

View attachment 229680View attachment 229681View attachment 229682

Afg, Aus, Eng - if you get two results, go for the one with the higher number.
Shami looks extremely sharp!

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks anyway, just hit the limit , tomorrow will be spent deleting logos individually:(

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
any chance of making the pak t20 kit new sponsor they have which I requested earlier mate? Also will you be making the PSL 2020 kits once that starts?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
any chance of making the pak t20 kit new sponsor they have which I requested earlier mate? Also will you be making the PSL 2020 kits once that starts?
Should be sharing another load of international teams tomorrow, including Pakistan kit change.

I'm not gonna promise I'll be doing PSL, but I'm trying to quit smoking and need lots of distractions, so there's a good chance.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Waste was about to Do A India Vs New Zealand T20 Series Anywhere I can find NZ Team can't find it

Tirthadeep Roy

School Cricketer
any chance if you are going to have a go at making the Logo's for the new indian domestic teams, like Bihar, Chandigarh, Puducherry, Nagaland, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and chattisgarh

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Shared these international teams under new ID (just wasteyouryouth):

New Zealand
Oman
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
South Africa
Sri Lanka
United Arab Emirates
United States
West Indies
Zimbabwe

Bigger updates for non-test playing nations (new players added, skilling, and a bunch of other shit). I did add a pink kit that Scotland Under-19s were wearing the other day to the full team.

Test player nations - squads updated where there has been a change since I shared them last.
Added a standard NZ T20 shirt.
Updated Pakistan kits with new sponsor.

1028630_20200202194316_1.png 1028630_20200202194858_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread