No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
First of all, i want to say @wasteyouryouth I am extremely thankful for all your hard work. Not just you, everyone whos been helping you out, you guys have all made this game so much better to play!

I wanted to share a spreadsheet that i created, only because i couldn't sleep last night.

I went through all your posts in this thread only, and listed all the Teams and Players that you shared.

The way i did it, is for example i went through post by post, so if you posted an update for team India on post number 12 and then updated it on post 55. I made sure to take the last post number and date and put that into the spreadsheet. The reason i went though doing this is because sometimes when i am downloading teams, i don't know which team was shared first and which was shared second, so in some rare cases i may be downloading old logos and players.

I did the same thing for players, i hope i got all of them.... anyways, i am sharing the spreadsheet so anyone can take a look at it and use it. I hope to keep it updated with all your new shares, but i can't always promise that i will.

I hope this helps someone, just keep in mind that I have only put in the Teams and Players that wasteyouryouth has posted about in this thread, i hope i have got them all, but in case i have missed anything please let me know, with the post number and date and i will update the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8Iw5KSS8fkfVVht8LHoyOiPXiMLhT_n_n8-w_Iadi0/edit?usp=sharing

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
First of all, i want to say @wasteyouryouth I am extremely thankful for all your hard work. Not just you, everyone whos been helping you out, you guys have all made this game so much better to play!

I wanted to share a spreadsheet that i created, only because i couldn't sleep last night.

I went through all your posts in this thread only, and listed all the Teams and Players that you shared.

The way i did it, is for example i went through post by post, so if you posted an update for team India on post number 12 and then updated it on post 55. I made sure to take the last post number and date and put that into the spreadsheet. The reason i went though doing this is because sometimes when i am downloading teams, i don't know which team was shared first and which was shared second, so in some rare cases i may be downloading old logos and players.

I did the same thing for players, i hope i got all of them.... anyways, i am sharing the spreadsheet so anyone can take a look at it and use it. I hope to keep it updated with all your new shares, but i can't always promise that i will.

I hope this helps someone, just keep in mind that I have only put in the Teams and Players that wasteyouryouth has posted about in this thread, i hope i have got them all, but in case i have missed anything please let me know, with the post number and date and i will update the sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g8Iw5KSS8fkfVVht8LHoyOiPXiMLhT_n_n8-w_Iadi0/edit?usp=sharing
Dude, that's amazing. I'm very flattered you took the time to do all that. Thank you very much, I'm sure it will be helpful.

I shall put a link to it in the first post of this thread. If you are able to keep it updated that would be amazing but please don't feel any obligation to do so. I started my own spreadsheet and quickly lost interest in updating. So there's no expectation from me that you do so.

Thank you again.

D

Dutch

:eek::eek::clap:clap:clap

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Dude, that's amazing. I'm very flattered you took the time to do all that. Thank you very much, I'm sure it will be helpful.

I shall put a link to it in the first post of this thread. If you are able to keep it updated that would be amazing but please don't feel any obligation to do so. I started my own spreadsheet and quickly lost interest in updating. So there's no expectation from me that you do so.

Thank you again.
i will try my best to keep it updated as much as i can

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

That's class pal

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Maybe possible to post something in the thread title to that effect, that people at least read the OP before repeating the same question over and over?
I don't mind that.

Maybe it needs something about the eyes though.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread