No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigby Wolf

I MIGHT share these if anyone wants them.

View attachment 236228 View attachment 236229 View attachment 236230 View attachment 236231[DOUBLEPOST=1596985726][/DOUBLEPOST]wtf
View attachment 236232
Nic Maddison is Mr. Nags with that hair style

maxresdefault.jpg

P.S - Nic Maddison did play for RCB back in the years.:p

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Had a crack at Jackson Bird too.

View attachment 236233

Not sure. I know they can't wear the snapback. Seems like some other caps are out of bounds too.

I remember them ending up with the test cap material squashed onto the baseball cap model when I tried changing the England kid a while ago like. Decent Jacko that bud

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I shared Australia A - I did this on the last game - it is a useful way to add new kits. You can rename this and add in first team players, probably duplicate the team actually. Failing that I'm sure it will be reshared by someone claiming it as their own, maybe with a YouTube video called: How to get real Australia kits by squelchyballbag.

For now, you can search Australia A under wasteyouryouth.

Added custom players for three of the squad members, as I have done with some of the English players. These will not overwrite the licensed versions but I think they look a little better.
KITS.png bird.png INGLIS.png PHILIPPE.png1028630_20200809214323_1.png 1028630_20200809214330_1.png 1028630_20200809214340_1.png

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I shared Australia A - I did this on the last game - it is a useful way to add new kits. You can rename this and add in first team players, probably duplicate the team actually. Failing that I'm sure it will be reshared by someone claiming it as their own, maybe with a YouTube video called: How to get real Australia kits by squelchyballbag.

Added custom players for three of the squad members, as I have done with some of the English players. These will not overwrite the licensed versions but I think they look a little better.
View attachment 236246 View attachment 236247 View attachment 236248 View attachment 236249View attachment 236250 View attachment 236251 View attachment 236252
I thought I was the only one to do Inglis lol
lemon-of-troy1.png

Also, how did you find doing Jackson Bird? I gave up after three attempts, even though there are plenty of high res source images of him.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

View attachment 236246 View attachment 236247 View attachment 236248 View attachment 236249View attachment 236250 View attachment 236251 View attachment 236252
thanks mate ..
can we expect moises henriques in team Australia A ?
is pakistan also shared with new logo on jersey as u had shared it long back but still it shows in ur ID with kurkure sponsor ... have u shared new uniforms under wasteyouryouth or wasteyouryouth1 or wyyretro ?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
thanks mate ..
can we expect moises henriques in team Australia A ?
is pakistan also shared with new logo on jersey as u had shared it long back but still it shows in ur ID with kurkure sponsor ... have u shared new uniforms under wasteyouryouth or wasteyouryouth1 or wyyretro ?
Henriques is in the a side.

Pakistan has last used logos. I shall update closer to the time they use kit this summer.

Wasteyouryouth as stated in the post you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread