No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared these Pakistan Domestic sides. ID: wasteyouryouth1

2019 kits and rosters. Added a first class kit for each.

KzqAxTX.png

rn1ZVpC.png

m3G6bqf.png

Rhone

International Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth

Out of interest, how do you do your research for Indian and Pakistani sides? I know next to nothing about them and beyond the IPL they don't get much coverage in the UK. Do you just use Wikipedia and cricinfo or do you follow world cricket closely as a general interest?

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth

Out of interest, how do you do your research for Indian and Pakistani sides? I know next to nothing about them and beyond the IPL they don't get much coverage in the UK. Do you just use Wikipedia and cricinfo or do you follow world cricket closely as a general interest?
A bit of both, Wikipedia can often be outdated so Cricinfo is more reliable. A Google search pulled up a poster/press release for the Pakistan teams, in the one day cup tournament with squads, so it was just cross referencing them with the stats from the tournament to get the right players. Kits easily found with Google images and @Llewelynf kindly provided images for me to make team logos from.

That being said, since I started doing a lot more on Ashes, I do probably follow cricket around the world quite closely. I'm familiar with players I'll never see play and know how many bloody Mohammad Irfans there are knocking about.

The Indian sides I did were taking a few top performing players from each major side in the Ranji and Vijay Hazare trophies with international players from the last two years thrown in. Then it was just a case of matching them to the region/zone.

Addy

National Board President
Shared these Pakistan Domestic sides. ID: wasteyouryouth1

2019 kits and rosters. Added a first class kit for each.

KzqAxTX.png

rn1ZVpC.png

m3G6bqf.png

Awesome Work, just a quick question. What do I do to not lose my international Pakistani players which I downloaded from academy, while downloading PSL & domestic ODI teams, and not to have 3 or 4 players with same name in the academy?
help would be appreciated.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A bit of both, Wikipedia can often be outdated so Cricinfo is more reliable. A Google search pulled up a poster/press release for the Pakistan teams, in the one day cup tournament with squads, so it was just cross referencing them with the stats from the tournament to get the right players. Kits easily found with Google images and @Llewelynf kindly provided images for me to make team logos from.

That being said, since I started doing a lot more on Ashes, I do probably follow cricket around the world quite closely. I'm familiar with players I'll never see play and know how many bloody Mohammad Irfans there are knocking about.

The Indian sides I did were taking a few top performing players from each major side in the Ranji and Vijay Hazare trophies with international players from the last two years thrown in. Then it was just a case of matching them to the region/zone.
After reading this, I would want to say something. You should definitely, whenever you are free, give a try to women teams. I say that because you seem to be passionate about the global game, and with the rise of women cricket, I think you might enjoy this one!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
After reading this, I would want to say something. You should definitely, whenever you are free, give a try to women teams. I say that because you seem to be passionate about the global game, and with the rise of women cricket, I think you might enjoy this one!
I did the KSL teams last year and think I updated the national teams but time is short at the moment.

Miiike

School Cricketer
Awesome Work, just a quick question. What do I do to not lose my international Pakistani players which I downloaded from academy, while downloading PSL & domestic ODI teams, and not to have 3 or 4 players with same name in the academy?
help would be appreciated.

I think you choose the option to "keep current player and ignore new" once you have started downloading the teams. I replaced them the first time I downloaded the PSL teams and now my Pakistan National Team is full of players with the wrong faces

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I think you choose the option to "keep current player and ignore new" once you have started downloading the teams. I replaced them the first time I downloaded the PSL teams and now my Pakistan National Team is full of players with the wrong faces
There is actually a prompt that allows you to choose what to replace; visual, skills, stats and something else, when you choose to replace.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there a way of downloading just the uniforms and not the player likeness when downloading these teams , tried the keep current player option but no uniforms copied across ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread