No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But will it run well on PS4 & Xbox One is the question?
Will the bat have penis physics? Seriously though, that game should never ever have been released on previous gen consoles. Should have focused on next gen consoles and pc. Having said that, I'm waiting another few weeks to properly dive in, I've played the first few hours and had a blast.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Will the bat have penis physics? Seriously though, that game should never ever have been released on previous gen consoles. Should have focused on next gen consoles and pc. Having said that, I'm waiting another few weeks to properly dive in, I've played the first few hours and had a blast.
Yeah. I'll probably wait till its on discount in one of the Steam Sales. Surely by then, CDPR would have patched all the bugs and stuff. That's just me being optimistic.

TomW777

Club Captain
I changed my Boult head model and after two minutes of nudging and nurdling it around I reckon it might look better than the one I spent ages tweaking (apart from the lazy eye but that's the head model).

Which should I keep? Karter Stablefield or Trent Boult?

View attachment 241352 View attachment 241353

View attachment 241354 View attachment 241355
The Karter version is a big improvement imo - he is a bit of weird looking dude but you have done awesome job. I really appreciate all your efforts on NZ boys. Thanks mate.

saumil007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I updated all your teams but I still don't get the lastest Indian jersey. How do I download jersey specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread