No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And now... Delhi Capitals shared with 2020 squads and 2019 kit.

Player skills balanced, some improvements to appearances including playfaces below (not sure if you still need to download those seperately).

9h2dMKM.png

zEGq3Pm.png

N8IZGyg.png

OYyjkgh.png

nBSafNs.png

NdUTqMn.png

PdBnQaA.png

DPvuAc6.png

TOf9wIm.png

KFA0LGQ.png
Another beautiful set!!!

swagat das

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Wow. Wow. Shardul looks like he straight came for a photo shoot right after winning India the game. Brilliant.
Ya it is great... Waiting for more surprises ✌

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Warning! This might be the last of the IPL for tonight (although I have more things to share)... Kings XI Punjab shared with 2020 squads and 2019 kit.

Player skills balanced, some improvements to appearances including playfaces below (not sure if you still need to download those seperately).

dY5e2cs.png

QNrpQB5.png

xOa5c26.png

XnMxwQ8.png

jfXds80.png

5QOAKf7.png

g1iMM00.png

JJtpcUf.png

hgOplIs.png

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Updated squards for Australia and England shared.

Urc5Loi.png

xI51HTM.png

i5UHsBX.png

QTa97TR.png

f64uco8.png

olBW0C9.png

5E8zWh3.png

4gJXhEq.png

Q3NIPFB.png

Fz2VMQf.png

6ub6BXw.png

I have some more international updates to share but I'm going to do that tomorrow or Thursday.

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I actually had a Tom Banton that looked a lot like Chris Jordan too but I missed Dom Leach. This is why I'm going to leave the rest for a day or two. :lol
with the Australia update does it have there new t20 uniform at all and excellent job

D

Dutch

This is not a request thread: the guy releases what he will when he will how he will: You Get What You Get. Stop asking for this or that. I will delete any request posts whatsoever and be dishing out some ugly Christmas cheer....... Merry Christmas y'all

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I made the foolish mistake of suggesting Christmas dinner at 5 today, so I've been at a loose end; avoiding eating and making these fellas.

View attachment 228867
Shaheen is a stunner. Truly. He has an interesting face, very different from general subcontinent.[DOUBLEPOST=1577303428][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is not a request thread: the guy releases what he will when he will how he will: You Get What You Get. Stop asking for this or that. I will delete any request posts whatsoever and be dishing out some ugly Christmas cheer....... Merry Christmas y'all
In fact, @wasteyouryouth also posts in academy Creations, so people have an idea what he's on focusing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread