No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've updated the Indian domestic team North Zone.

The skills have been updated/balanced for those not done. Updated player appearances (added bats by myself and @Llewelynf )

Also updated Dhawan to include Llewelyn's playface and his Chahal (I did make some minor adjustments to the head model - sorry @Snowy ) but they aren't particularly noticeable.

Also made some slight adjusments to the Kohli I have previously shared (playface done by @mASteR_edIToR ) changing the skin tones slightly and I think it looks better. Let me know what you think.

Lastly, while eating some leftover pizza I made a Rishabh Pant, which I'm actually very happy with how it turned out.

3DlJwdl.jpg
7msYf8v.jpg

iV7nbSo.jpg

CzMy1iG.jpg
AdcjtcP.jpg

C6ATDVw.jpg

Last edited:

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I've updated the Indian domestic team North Zone.

The skills have been updated/balanced for those not done. Updated player appearances (added bats by myself and @Llewelynf )

Also updated Dhawan to include Llewelyn's playface and his Chahal (I did make some minor adjustments to the head model - sorry @Snowy ) but they aren't particularly noticeable.

Also made some slight adjusments to the Kohli I have previously shared (playface done by @mASteR_edIToR ) changing the skin tones slightly and I think it looks better. Let me know what you think.

Lastly, while eating some leftover pizza I made a Rishabh Pant, which I'm actually very happy with how it turned out.

3DlJwdl.jpg
7msYf8v.jpg

iV7nbSo.jpg

CzMy1iG.jpg
AdcjtcP.jpg

C6ATDVw.jpg

I didn’t make the Chahal, no apology needed

D

Dutch

@wasteyouryouth

Waste me old hearty, hope all is well....these are the teams I will be actually playing. The others I will be simming.

The Netherlands
Ireland
Afghanistan
Kenya
Scotland
UAE
Nepal
Oman
United States
Papau New Guinea

I have downloaded all the teams you have made but miss a good Afghanistan and Kenya. Do you know off hand of a decent creation of those two teams or if they are per chance within the scope of your activities?

As many have stated i am in absolute awe of your work and deeply grateful for all your efforts together with a number of other creators on this forum like @Snowy and @Llewelynf to mention just a couple.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth

Waste me old hearty, hope all is well....these are the teams I will be actually playing. The others I will be simming.

The Netherlands
Ireland
Afghanistan
Kenya
Scotland
UAE
Nepal
Oman
United States
Papau New Guinea

I have downloaded all the teams you have made but miss a good Afghanistan and Kenya. Do you know off hand of a decent creation of those two teams or if they are per chance within the scope of your activities?

As many have stated i am in absolute awe of your work and deeply grateful for all your efforts together with a number of other creators on this forum like @Snowy and @Llewelynf to mention just a couple.
I think I've done kits for all teams in each league expect for Uganda (which I started but is such a pain to match my own expectations) and Italy. I've been reskilling them too. I want to steal you idea - maybe do a T20 league.

I haven't started adding players, I don't know if you have for the teams that aren't on disk.

D

Dutch

I think I've done kits for all teams in each league expect for Uganda (which I started but is such a pain to match my own expectations) and Italy. I've been reskilling them too. I want to steal you idea - maybe do a T20 league.

I haven't started adding players, I don't know if you have for the teams that aren't on disk.
Oh thast great! How can i help in some way? Do some of the donkey work as it were?

D

Dutch

will the Kenya team be automatically drafted in to the competition I am playing if i download it and replace the one i have now or will i need to start again?

Reactions: DAP

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Big updates to these international sides - all reskilled/skill balanced in line with the on-disk players, some player appearance improvements (I wanted to add bats but that's not possible at the moment so I skipped it).

Scotland
UAE
Nepal
Netherlands
Namibia
Oman
PNG
USA
Canada
Hong Kong (I don't think I had shared them before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread