No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Plot Twist wasteyouryouth is actually Kohli going by the incognito name of tariv ilhok.

Seriously, everytime I think 'that player hasn't been playfaced yet, I might do it', waste sprouts up and headshots me lol.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared an updated West Indies.

Some adjustments made to skills - I am doing this with other players but West Indies and England are the first (I will share them soon). Basically removing a lot of perks.

Of course shared the new test kit a couple of weeks ago, think Blackwood the newest playface that I shared recently anyway. The rest are below. You might spot something new that has been shared with this too. ;)

AMBRIS.png BLACKWOOD.png BRATHWAITE.png BRAVO DJD.png BRAVO DM.png BROOKS.png CAMPBELL.png CHASE.png DOWRICH.png GABRIEL.png HAMILTON.png HETMYER.png HOLDER.png HOPE.png JOSEPH.png PAUL.png ROACH.png ALLEN.png COTTRELL.png LEWIS.png POLLARD.png POORAN.png RUSSELL.png RUTHERFORD.png THOMAS.pngCORNWALL.png

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Shared an updated West Indies.

Some adjustments made to skills - I am doing this with other players but West Indies and England are the first (I will share them soon). Basically removing a lot of perks.

Of course shared the new test kit a couple of weeks ago, think Blackwood the newest playface that I shared recently anyway. The rest are below. You might spot something new that has been shared with this too. ;)

Oh Nice! Havent fully started my test yet so will update the team with these guys. Great work as always!

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I shared my England team too (@Dutch)

The Ageas Bowl I made might be tweaked up though. I was playing around with it the other night and can't remember if I fixed it.

Skills changed and with those lockdown haircuts update for the lads I have done playfaces for.

View attachment 235160 View attachment 235161 View attachment 235162 View attachment 235163 View attachment 235164 View attachment 235165 View attachment 235166 View attachment 235167 View attachment 235168 View attachment 235169 View attachment 235170 View attachment 235171 View attachment 235172 View attachment 235173
Any changes in Kit ? or players skill updates only ?

D

Dutch

I shared my England team too (@Dutch)

The Ageas Bowl I made might be tweaked up though. I was playing around with it the other night and can't remember if I fixed it.

Skills changed and with those lockdown haircuts update for the lads I have done playfaces for.

View attachment 235160 View attachment 235161 View attachment 235162 View attachment 235163 View attachment 235164 View attachment 235165 View attachment 235166 View attachment 235167 View attachment 235168 View attachment 235169 View attachment 235170 View attachment 235171 View attachment 235172 View attachment 235173
Fantastic! Going to set things up again right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread