No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I thought I was the only one to do Inglis lol
View attachment 236260

Also, how did you find doing Jackson Bird? I gave up after three attempts, even though there are plenty of high res source images of him.
Only did those three cause they looked so stupid.

Bird was pretty half arsed and turned out well but that was more to do with the head than the face. Spent more time of the other two and they don't look as good.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Only did those three cause they looked so stupid.

Bird was pretty half arsed and turned out well but that was more to do with the head than the face. Spent more time of the other two and they don't look as good.
Fair enough. That's one thing I'm hoping for next game, greater accuracy with the face importer whilst not relying too much on pixel density if that makes sense.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Henriques is in the a side.

Pakistan has last used logos. I shall update closer to the time they use kit this summer.

Wasteyouryouth as stated in the post you quoted.
thanks :) thats great now to have a tour with latest kit provided by you (AUS A) applause ..
but if BA had unlocked kit changes possibilities to ENG side that would be great to add latest one too ...

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If we download full team then we'll get playface or I'll need to download players individually?
You should get them, although in my experience, sometimes some of the play faces don't download in which case do them individually.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Hi Waste, the incorrect numbers of licensed England and Australian players can be fixed now by resetting Burns, Bancroft, Labuschagne ect. Big ant fixed it in last update.

Also any players like Bird, Jack Leach, can be linked with your playface creations by deleting the original and linking it.

Thanks for the wonderful work you do!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi Waste, the incorrect numbers of licensed England and Australian players can be fixed now by resetting Burns, Bancroft, Labuschagne ect. Big ant fixed it in last update.

Also any players like Bird, Jack Leach, can be linked with your playface creations by deleting the original and linking it.

Thanks for the wonderful work you do!
I was aware they had updated squad numbers and that the update didn't apply to my already 'linked players'. But like you say, it resets everything so I couldn't be bothered having to edit the skills of players agian.

I didn't realise that licensed players without a playface could be playfaced in this way. Not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but it does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread