No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Where's The Rock? Then we can have a Hobbes and Shaw slug fest. Stokes style!!!
Does this count?
HMuonC7.jpg

This is shared too. Turns out he ain't playing so I wish hadn't bothered!

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Noticed watching the Blast tonight that Hampshire's kit you have is their 2018 design where the stripes on the side are yellow in the blue panel. This is the 2019 shirt (note the blue stripes) can it be changed?
image.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Shared an update to my Central Zone team.

Improved player appearances for all players (inc. some bats by @Llewelynf and some by myself). I added a couple of playfaces (of mixed quality) of my own to Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Kuldeep Yadav and improved my Raina one a little too. If you don't want them, I'm not sure if they replace automatically alongside other faces. So you might need to be wary when downloading.

These are reskilled in line with other on-disk players.

zZ9ZSkx.png

Fl6Fivp.png

Mw22jq9.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Have you managed to fix the bats issue at all? And possibly look at Hampshire's T20 kit?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I haven't.
Ok, I noticed a Woodstock Airstream shared by someone so i've used that for now. The Hampshire T20 would be appreciated though, and if you could possibly send the SVG's for the Woodstock bat I could recolour and make up the Curve and Classic

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Ok, I noticed a Woodstock Airstream shared by someone so i've used that for now. The Hampshire T20 would be appreciated though, and if you could possibly send the SVG's for the Woodstock bat I could recolour and make up the Curve and Classic
That's my Woodstock btw, unless there's a bug that causes someone else's logos to suggest replacing my local ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread