Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

langerrox

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
anakwalajinn said:
Oh man I miss this game! :D
I remember once I needed to get Guyana out in the last session to win the game!
Last over: Saqlain Mushtaq... 5 balls left OUT! :D
1 ball left! :D OUT!! :D
Boy, I miss the game! :(
Can't find the cd!! :crying
you dont need a cd?

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I am telling about something that before my cd got lost! ;)
I actually found it last week and have started playing again! :D

PeterF

School Cricketer
In this game we bowled badly in their first innings to concede 499. We were not doing too well in our reply until Nathan Astle and Jacob Oram came together to put on 150 for the seventh wicket. We then bowled well to dismiss them in just over 2 sessions. It was tea on the last day and we needed 100 to win with 9 wickets in hand. Mathew Sinclair eventually brought up the winning runs with 17 balls to spare.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I played a match yesterday. Test vs Sri Lanka..
I made 600 runs in 2 days, I was very angry because they beat me in the first test so I didn't declare! In the bowling I was on fire and got wickets, but Sri Lanka made around 400. After that I batted and made around 250 runs in 60 overs! Played very aggressive and got all out! 2 Overs left of day 4. Lanka need 498 to win!
I got Attapattu & Jayasurya both openers out! Sri Lanka 3-2. The final day starts with Sri Lanka have to chase almost 500 runs. And on the first ball of the day Sangakarra dropped, who made 88 runs later in the same inning! :)
I got many wickets and I was at fire. At lunch Lanka were 130-5!!
But then a partnership in the tailenders came, 198 runs! :eek:
Dilshan & Fernando both made 97 & 95! I don't know where it came from! :eek:
I tried everything! But couldn't get them out.
Suddently it was 30 minutes left of the game and they needed 30 runs to win..
9 Minutes left... I lost...... I lost the match! :eek:
It thougt it was the smartest thing I could do to bad as crazy and make many runs in the 3 innings, but Lanka won! :eek:
What a match!

Propmanoz

Club Cricketer
Ouch

I still remember scoring about 200 runs in the final seesion, and losing only about 3 wickets, to successfully chase down a score of about 450.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
There was one game I had against Zimbabwe as Australia, in the first day I was 3/400 or something, was a great day. Ended up getting 780-something, was pretty happy with the score. You would've never thought Zimbabwe could come back, they were well out of the match. That's probably why they didn't come back. I won by an innings and 110 runs.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Woah, this is an awesome win here. I was playing the 1948 ashes in the first test match. I needed about 340 to win on the last day with 9 wickets left. I went for the draw but then slogged it out in the last hour and I won by 2 wickets with 4 balls remaining in the game. Awesome.

Attachments

• omfg.JPG
    omfg.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 331

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I played a twenty20 match with Lancashire against Surrey.
Tim Murtah scored 77 batting at number 7 and surrey got home by 1 wicket

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
Here's my best victory-

I won the toss and took a big risk by batting first, as you can see it didn't pay off. On the 43rd over Oram takes 2 wickets but gets hit for 5. Samaraweera's (sp?) first ball goes for a single. Next ball Louden's out LBW, next ball it's all over with another LBW!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I played a match against England. Made like 700 runs because 10 hours had rained away! :( So I didn't declare even I lost my big players making 200's and the enders were just trying to hit fours and missing!
So I got all out like one and a half session left of the match and they needed like 600 runs to win!
So I managed to get 7 wickets, how unlucky. If I would have declared at day 4 with a 500 runs lead, I could have won! :eek:

Azza!

Club Cricketer
My 2 proudest wins

Screenshot #1: This first one was against Zimbabwe, but is still up there with the best comebacks of all time - the perfect 'Never Say Die' attitude.

Screenshot #2: Great feeling to get revenge on England in a Pro20 match - I absolutely thrashed them here! Massive margin for a 20 over game!

Attachments

• amazing comeback.JPG
    amazing comeback.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 228
  • AUS v ENG Pro20.JPG
    AUS v ENG Pro20.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 224

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Oh my God, you guys are not going to beleive me! :D
This is like once in a blue moon match! :)
Wow! Like a test version of that Razzak -VS- Lanka a couple of years back!
Just check this.
They batted first and posted 412...
I batted and got out cheaply on 146 and trailing by over 200 runs I think! =/
I had to follow on. I gave my boys confident and talked about trying to bat very slow and as long as possible, try to win but go for draw atleast!
So we batted almost for 3 days and posted a good 430, but it wasn't enough against the Lankans! Target 149! :/
Well, check out the partnerships! (FOW)
First wicket was 73 so they needed something with 69 or something to win! =/ I put the master Kaneria who takes like avrage of 5 wickets an innings! =/ With Razzaq. Razzak got a few and they were 5-100! =/
A 50 runs partenership got them closer!
So they were 150-5! :eek:
Saqlain Mushtaq & Kaneria get's 5 wickets on 13 runs or something!! How much pressure was it on them! They won the game for Pakistan by 2 runs!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
WHAT A GREAT MATCH!!! :D :D :D
I was like holding my breath! And when it was like 7 runs needed with 4 wickets in hand, I just please please they made appeals and got closed and closer! =P WOW! :D

I had a match like that a couple of months back also, England needed 104 they got out on 101! :D But that was not follow on, here was first time in my career I was asked to follow on and I also won the game! :happy

Attachments

• 22222222.JPG
    22222222.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 33333.JPG
    33333.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 444444.JPG
    444444.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread