Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

gary0808

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This win was very special because I was set that 296 to win in 1.5 sessions and Troughton did the business with 177 off 155 balls

WARWICKSHIRE vs Glamorgan (CCD1)

Glamorgan 391AO

Powell 71 Tahir 4-79
Wallace 55 Pretorius 2-60

WARWICKSHIRE 382AO

Wagh 135 Ganguly 4-71
Bell 54 Jones 4-100

Glamorgan 285-6 dec

Elliot 118 Streak 2-43
Powell 55 Giles 2-58

296-1

Troughton 177no (155 balls) Ganguly 1-86
Powell 73

WARWICKSHIRE win by 9wkts. YESSS!!! Points:Glam 7
MOM:Troughton Warwicks 18

I love this game. ICC forever

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Anak you asked for an image or two so here you go :) Aus collapse first, then Englands relatively easy chase.

ausinnings.jpg

engchase.jpg

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Gary0808: You took the risk of chasing? I had to chase like 450 in one and a half day, but I wen't for the draw.. :(

gary0808

Club Cricketer
anakwalajinn said:
Gary0808: You took the risk of chasing? I had to chase like 450 in one and a half day, but I wen't for the draw.. :(

Yep I also had Knight retired hurt so I only had 9 wkts. but I thought I'll start the chase and if I lose about 3 or 4 wkts early on i'll play all out for the draw. It was very satisfying to win it. It was on normal mode also.

Azza!

Club Cricketer
This wouldn't be close to a greatest win - but still nice to share..

Defending 238 in a tri-series game against England, my Aussies were struggling early as England came out of the blocks fast! They were 6-150 from 20 overs and looking as though they were cruising. I bowled them out for 161 which included a hat-trick from..

Brad Hodge!!!! :O :O :O

You would believe any other than Hodgey could pick up a triple-wicket maiden to bring the game into your sides hands :)

Attachments

• Hodge Hat-Trick.JPG
    Hodge Hat-Trick.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 140

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Here's My greatest victory with the might bangladesh against england in my 2nd test match in charge :D :hpraise

Attachments

• Bangladesh vs Eng !!AKA. greatest win ever.JPG
    Bangladesh vs Eng !!AKA. greatest win ever.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 136

aldersley

Club Cricketer
these 3 games are just amazing and i jsut played them. i couldnt believe it after i won them both. on normal by the way. in the 1st pic Benton also got 30 off 18 balls. they lost their last 7wickets for 20 runs. in the 20/20 we were 6-27 and somehow won.

Attachments

• amazing comeback.JPG
    amazing comeback.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 109
  • one day 1 wicket win.JPG
    one day 1 wicket win.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 107
  • twenty20.jpeg
    twenty20.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 105

Andy Caddick

School Cricketer
One great win I had (no screenies) World Cup Semi-Final England vs Sri Lanka, I post 245AO but that was good as I was 122-7, Jim Troughton steadied the ship with a unbeaten 89. I get off to a bad start with Harmison's first three overs going for 28 and Davies's first four going for 34, then Sri Lanka settled down going at the required pace (around 3.7 an over), Flintoff then has a great over taking 3 wickets, Sangakarra then picks up the pace and the required run rate is only 2.5 an over with 20 overs left, with no bowlers except from Flintoff performing so I bring on Jim Troughton with his left arm spin (195-3), he takes a two wicket maiden including getting danger man Sangakarra out (78), Flintoff and Troughton go through 5 overs for only 4 runs, with the required run rate up to 3 an over but all looks down as Flintoff runs out of puff, I bring Kev Pietersen as a last resort (199-5) with his off-breaks, he first over goes for 13 :help , now with the required run rate down to 2.4 an over Jim Troughton comes on for his third over and takes a wicket maiden, Pietersen then gets replaced by Harmison whos figures are 3-0-28-0 :help and he takes another wicket :cool: but concedes 7 runs, only 26 runs to go with 3 wickets left to take, Jim Troughton takes an hat-trick :D to take the win by 25 runs with man of the match award going to the one and only Jim Troughton who made 89* and 4.5-3-2-5

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i wont beleive that till i see proof , sorry

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
whats so funny about that?

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
The reason it's funny is because I don't really think he cares less whether you believe him or not, he was sharing his story and I hardly think he will lose sleep over whether some random person on a forum believes him or not.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
This isn't a win, but I drew a two test series vs. Australia 0-0 with Zimbabwe at home! In the first match, rain had its part, Kusano hitting a century to get a slight first innings lead. But the second test match was fabulous! After scoring 500+ in the first innings (:eek:), I bowled Australia out for 3 runs under the required target for them to avoid the follow on! I then enforce the follow on, but they got a 199 run lead before declaring. I lost 1 wicket in the final session of the match to draw it. But thats the best I've ever seen Zimababwe play for me! :)

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
jeez would love a screenie of that mate :D , nice tough task

Users who are viewing this thread