Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll see if I can find the Screenie for the Aussie draws...

Also, I just had my greatest ODI today! After losing both tests to Pakistan in Pakistan by an innings, I won the first ODI!! After scoring precisely 200 in my 50 overs - Styradom and Kulinga getting half centuries, Barney Rogers took 5/19 in his first game for me to bowl Pakistan out for 179!! Looks like I have a new spinning talent! :) He was also well supported by Gavin Ewing, who took 2 wickets in a very economical 8 overs!

Screenie coming soon!

EDIT: Win over Pakistan! :)

Attachments

• AnyC00337.JPG
    AnyC00337.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 98
  • AnyC00338.JPG
    AnyC00338.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 95
  • AnyC00339.JPG
    AnyC00339.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Changed my mind on my greatest victory.
Again with Bangladesh against India have won by 1 run in the test :happy :hpraise :) :hpraise :D

Attachments

• Bang vs IND the greatest win ever again.JPG
    Bang vs IND the greatest win ever again.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 114

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Wow! :eek:
I was just about to boast about beating the Windies in the WC to make the Super 8, but this takes the cake! :eek:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i know i was thinking oh another tight loss for Bangladesh and then out of nowhere my star bowler hasan just fired and i won with 1 run to go :hpraise :D

i would also like to say bat Hasan up the order before Mashud or Hossain or whatever wicky and maybe ashraful or Islam to as he is a very good batter abd will score runs quickly :)

Hsn

School Cricketer
My greates win? It was an ODI match between South Africa and Australia. I was South Africa and I had to win this match to stay in this tri-series between WIN, AUS, and RSA. Australia won the toss and batted first and posted a mammoth total of 282 for 6. I had never chased down a target so big, but I WON! In the last over. Smith and Boucher were my heroes. :D :D

I will post screenies soon. :)

Last edited:

HopaWhitey

Club Cricketer
treva said:
i know i was thinking oh another tight loss for Bangladesh and then out of nowhere my star bowler hasan just fired and i won with 1 run to go :hpraise :D

i would also like to say bat Hasan up the order before Mashud or Hossain or whatever wicky and maybe ashraful or Islam to as he is a very good batter abd will score runs quickly :)

Hell Yeah!!
I had him for a year in my county career and he is absolutely amazing.
Took plenty of wickets and racked up a few tons aswell.

Briggsey

International Coach
This was a recent game, very pleasing against the champs, and hopefully what will happen in a couple of weeks time ;)

yorks5yb.jpg

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
HopaWhitey said:
Hell Yeah!!
I had him for a year in my county career and he is absolutely amazing.
Took plenty of wickets and racked up a few tons aswell.
never heard of him before i started but is my favourite Bangladesh player now.
They should have him in the real side :D :hpraise

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I beat Sri Lanka in the WC! What a runchase! Brilliant stuff! My batsmen never have played this well! Decided to go for it, win or crash and burn, and I won! Excellent!

Attachments

• AnyC00348.JPG
    AnyC00348.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 85
  • AnyC00349.JPG
    AnyC00349.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 79
  • AnyC00350.JPG
    AnyC00350.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 78

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Nice one Zorax :)

Although did Taibu bowl his allotment then stick the gloves on, or did it resemble some kind of old Bugs Bunny cartoon? :p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The keeper was M.Mabuza. Taibu is a very handy bowler! :) Despite that performance, his economy rate in ODIs stands at 3.79!! :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Nice one, good economy rate that. What makes that win all the more impressive, is Streak, their best player by a mile, had very little impact on the game.

Hsn

School Cricketer
Here was the win I was talking about earlier but didn't get a chance to post screenies. My best win yet. Just to give you a recap: Aussies batted first and posted a mammoth 282 for 6. Matthew Hayden and Ponting took care of their scoring. Then came South Africa's turn. I had to win this game to stay in the tri series between South Africa, West Indies, and Australia.

I had never chased down a target so big. But thanks to quick half centuries by Smith (88 off 70-odd), Boucher (61 off 31 - the best one!) and Kallis (51 off 45), I managed to chase it down in 49.4 overs. Ahhh, bliss. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread