Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I beat India with Zimbabwe in an ODI, but I quit that game now. Maybe I can still find the scorecards...

However, more recent news - I beat England with Bangladesh in a test match by 8 wickets!! And it was only my second game with them :):)
Also, not a bad debut for Nafees Iqbal ay...;)

Attachments

• AnyC00351.JPG
    AnyC00351.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 200
  • AnyC00355.JPG
    AnyC00355.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 191
  • AnyC00356.JPG
    AnyC00356.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 184

James_W

Club Cricketer
I just beat Glamorgan with Warwicks on normal, by getting 280 runs in 2 sessions on an absolute graveyard of a pitch. No screenies though, can't be assed, but I can tell you a 4 off the last ball by Wagh was needed. :)

Briggsey

International Coach
And to think, they call it the war of the roses, war! what war!? ;)

Attachments

• battle.JPG
    battle.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 178

Bilal91

International Coach
1st screenshot: what a coincidence...my opponent got out on the same score as me so i had to make only 1 run to win :p

2nd screenshot: Just won the match by 1 wicket...had to make 250 runs in about 33 overs :rolleyes:

Attachments

• coincidence.JPG
    coincidence.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 154
  • close.JPG
    close.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 152

k_picky

School Cricketer
the 2010 ashes in australia
its 1-1 all in the series coming up to the 3rd game

Attachments

• The ashes 2010 3rd game.JPG
    The ashes 2010 3rd game.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 140

Chax

School Cricketer
Absolutely THRASHED the aussies after being beaten 3 times in a row already. (note i'm australian) However, it still feels good beating australia. They lead the series 3-1 so i've lost the series already but i mean what a match! I even broke the first wicket record! Ended up winnin the match by an innings and 100 runs. Couldnt stop them stealing 546 runs... hey does anyone know a good spinner except batty and giles?

Attachments

• Eng Vs. Aus, Eng-646.JPG
    Eng Vs. Aus, Eng-646.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 1st Wicket Partnership Record-388.JPG
    1st Wicket Partnership Record-388.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 113

Millsy

School Cricketer
good spinner for England apart from Batty and Giles. You've missed out the best spinner never to play for England. The 1 and Only Gary Keedy

Last edited:

The Young 1

School Cricketer
I mustered a massive 875 as lancashire against a lack luster yorkshire phoenix. with new signings, Shadid Afridi and Daniel Vettori scoring a massive 5 wicket partnership of 458 runs.

Bob Bamber

School Cricketer
In A First class match I hit 775 in my first innings and still won. Innings and 389 runs.

magic80

School Cricketer
Once beat Sri Lanka having followed on and defending about 150 with Windies. In the same series was able to chase down 450 after they declared. Chanderpaul and Baugh put on a huge partnership of about 375.

Once got 394 with Chris Gayle. :cheers :crying :p :( :noway :D :mad: :rolleyes: ;) :eek: :mad :happy :noway :D :cheers :help :clap :hpraise :onpc :onpc :upray :boxing :)

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I beat Sri Lanka in a three day friendly being Sussex. Chris Adams scored an unbeaten century and I helped England by injuring Kumar Sangakkara!

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Chax said:
Absolutely THRASHED the aussies after being beaten 3 times in a row already. (note i'm australian) However, it still feels good beating australia. They lead the series 3-1 so i've lost the series already but i mean what a match! I even broke the first wicket record! Ended up winnin the match by an innings and 100 runs. Couldnt stop them stealing 546 runs... hey does anyone know a good spinner except batty and giles?

Lol, you've scored a huuuge total with probably England's worst team which includes a wheely bin at number 9.

Chax

School Cricketer
my pretty low key and under-average wicket keeper for derbyshire just scored 232!!!!! he averages like 30 and smashed a huge 232, i mean what's the chance of that????

anyway i um skipped the match cos i was in a pretty bad mood and it didnt matter if i won or lost, i wouldnt go up or down the ladder. I feel so shameful that the computer has beaten my own high score:P this is the first time skipping a match has ever done anything good for me:P It ended up being the highest score for the season and my star batsman Michael Di Venuto had the highest number of runs for that season. He is just amamzing, something like 3 centuries out of 4 matches:P anyway i think i wont renew his contract later:P

Bigglesworth

School Cricketer
This online match against Hampshire saw me chasing 310, a target I never thought I'd get, but knocked it off with 2 wickets left and 3 balls in hand. Trott's 83 off 82 helped as did all cameos

Users who are viewing this thread