Divided Europe - Trades Open Now!

awwww why can't I have Tait? I'm slightly inconvenienced since I only have 1 county side to choose my RI from...

I'll just replace Tait with Marshall then.

I'll pick mine tomorrow then. I think most of my players will be coming from Nottinghamshire anyway :p

I'll pick mine tomorrow then. I think most of my players will be coming from Nottinghamshire anyway :p

:laugh In the sample XIs I did before the tournament, 6 of the XI were Notts, and that was with me trying to get at least one from each county in :D

Remember, at least 2 from each county have to be in your squad.

And I'm sorry about Tait Chewie, but else a lot of the big players will be taken as RIs, when they should be Internationals. You can always pick him as an international if you can't think of anyone better :p

EDIT - Just thought of another RI you could take, Jim Allenby. He's been in sensational form this season!

Last edited:
Do I have to pick two Scottish people since they're not technically a county? (I think I only have one - Coetzer)

This is painful! And it doesn't help that half of Derby is South African :/

So far I've got

Batsmen
Mark Wagh – Notts
James Taylor – Leics
David Sales – North

All Rounders
Samit Patel - Notts

Pace Bowlers
Stuart Broad – Notts
Ryan Sidebottom – Notts
Matthew Hoggard – Leics
Graham Wagg – Derby

Spin Bowlers
Graeme Swann – Notts

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Bowling's looking alright but... ah... yeah

My team's probably going to be the worst...

@ Dan:

Jonathan Clare (Derbyshire) is a pretty good young AR, I'm not sure how high he'll be rated though as his stats aren't great.
James Benning/Will Jefferson (both Leicestershire) are fairly decent opening batsman, Benning is also a part-time bowler.
Maybe Nixon/Read as your keeper, they both have INT experience.
Also maybe Paul Franks (Notts) as a bowling AR.

And I'll also point your attention towards Alex Hales of Notts, a good young batsman in one day cricket especially.

And Chewie, yes, you do have to have two Scots. I'm sorry, but it's the same for -D-S-B- with Derbyshire and Northants.

Could you make some suggestions as to which Scottish players are the best? I'm thinking Gavin Hamilton probably

Yeah, either Hamilton or, if you're looking at a bowler, maybe Josh Davey, contracted to Middlesex and with great List A (and ODI :D) figures.

Hadn't heard of him. His good stats come his 5-9 though, apart from that his stats aren't the greatest.

Users who are viewing this thread