1x Flame angel
1x starky damsel
1x long nose hawkfish
4x cardinal fish
1x pink spot goby
1x sun tail goby
1x gold streak blenny
1x cleaner wrasse
Then added to that 1x arrow crab, 2x cleaner shrimp and 1x fire shrimp.

If anything has babies/eggs, they are eaten long before they grow noticeable. xx

That seems a wide variety to me? Looking at the list the chances of breeding see quite slim, unless fish cross breed!
Presumably there are recommended tanksizes dependant on qty/type of fish you have? If so did you follow the guidelines or did you just chance it?

P

PrincessJade

P-Jadiddy and Cazza lookin for Trouble

View attachment 203453
87443-funny-fish-clipart-12.jpg.html
87443-funny-fish-clipart-12.jpg.html
Are you implying woman are worms for men to do with as they please? Or was that an attempt at a joke which has fallen like a lead balloon?[DOUBLEPOST=1515954863][/DOUBLEPOST]
That seems a wide variety to me? Looking at the list the chances of breeding see quite slim, unless fish cross breed!
Presumably there are recommended tanksizes dependant on qty/type of fish you have? If so did you follow the guidelines or did you just chance it?
Guidelines are important. Some fish require large spaces. I wouldn’t want to live in a garden shed. So my dad looks at the fish in the same way. x

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i don't but i do love going round aquariums or even looking at the tanks in pet shops. it's something i would consider having in future.

P

PrincessJade

12D2AF14-726A-42A4-A9F9-20BB4D8E87E5.jpeg F0A4DF27-C4F5-49D6-B38C-7FA2C2B19ECA.jpeg Time for my dads tropical tank............[DOUBLEPOST=1516129936][/DOUBLEPOST]DD136393-71E0-452C-9485-D523472A3B76.jpeg

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
P

PrincessJade

Who’s the creative one in family who decides where the plants, rockery etc are positioned and how often are things moved around or does that disturb fish too much?
My dad does all that. Nothing gets moved when it’s in place. It would be a major pain to move the rocks as the corals are attached to them. x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Love the colouring of the purple/blue, yellow and black fish

So what are average age of your fishes and do you always replace like with like ?

Doesn’t it put you off when they poo :p

P

PrincessJade

Love the colouring of the purple/blue, yellow and black fish

So what are average age of your fishes and do you always replace like with like ?

Doesn’t it put you off when they poo :p
I don’t know how old our fish are tbh. Don’t replace like for like as that feels wrong. We have only had 2 deaths since the tank was set up though.
Fish poo just drifts off somewhere, so you don’t have to look at it. Besides the bacteria breaks it down pretty quickly. x

Users who are viewing this thread