Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

99% of games release buggy. But one thing is for sure BA for DBC on PC gets patched super fast if anything majorly is wrong. It will come when its ready. I'm kinda not looking towards 15th.. If it comes out before the end of jan is more my thinking. :)

I don't know about your experience but DBC14 crashes a lot for me. Safe mode and even a fresh install didn't solve the problems. New career mode, new tour after a clean install and I still get regular crashes or bugs that mean a game can't be started

A sunday release is odd. I'll be giving it a week or two before deciding

I don't know about your experience but DBC14 crashes a lot for me. Safe mode and even a fresh install didn't solve the problems. New career mode, new tour after a clean install and I still get regular crashes or bugs that mean a game can't be started
Do you meet the minimum specs?

Why on earth would you even post it if you think it's not legit?

Just no logic there at all

I was just quoting what was there it's up for each person to decide if to take it as fact or not, sorry I believe people have the intelligence to make up their own minds.

I was just quoting what was there it's up for each person to decide if to take it as fact or not, sorry I believe people have the intelligence to make up their own minds.

It's inherently unintelligent to even consider wikipedia to be a source when the CEO of the Company has confirmed the release date.

A sunday release is odd. I'll be giving it a week or two before deciding

Do you meet the minimum specs?

Yeah of course, it's got a lot worse as of late, it could be Windows 10 updates or AMD updates messing with things but DBC14 is a real mess for me

I'll happily wait an extra couple of days if it means the academy stuff is all sorted out, with the logos, duplicates, etc, as it would take me ages to go through and do it manually anyway. Hopefully most of the gameplay and menu issues are sorted as well - I'd much rather wait a little bit longer for a more refined product. Whenever it's ready, I'll be there - though a weekday release is going to be frustrating at work, haha!

Does anyone know if the custom stadium frame rate issue is something that Big Ant can resolve, or if it's there to stay? On the demo, I can play in the SCG no problem, but as soon as I try anything from the stadium creator, it lags and stutters all over the place. I don't really want to have to go through every team I download to revert their stadium back to one if the default ones, but I will if it's what's required to play the game, if all the included stadiums work as well as the SCG does. I know someone said something about optimisation though, so I don't know if that's been resolved or not.

Dang, was hoping for some dbc action on the weekend haha
I think I'll need to "work from home" on monday haha

Ouch, that's steep...

Will wait and see though...

Dang, was hoping for some dbc action on the weekend haha
I think I'll need to "work from home" on monday haha

I've just heard I might have Monday off already apparently. If the game ends up coming out on Tuesday...:(

Went in to Game today and it was priced at £49.99, so I assume the Steam version will be the same
Yeah, seems like around the right price, that would be roughly $60USD, which is what I was expecting as the steam price

Users who are viewing this thread