Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

B

Bigby Wolf

To resume it start a new career or alternate career if you have one..Resume a match in that save and come back to this career and resume it will work , has happened many times for me, this one keeps it going...
Thanks but it didn't work.
I guess the issue is because the game has ended (both the innings of 20 over match have been finished).

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thanks but it didn't work.
I guess the issue is because the game has ended (both the innings of 20 over match have been finished).
Oh havent had that scenario..

B

Bigby Wolf

Career mode crashed after previewing the replay in the last ball of the match.
And now the career mode is actually stuck .i.e whenever i resume the career mode the game crashes after the loading screen is done (after pressing A to continue).
Done all the troubleshooting steps @MattW @HBK619 Please have a look at this issue.
I have the attached the Don Bradman cricket 17 zip file from the documents folder.
View attachment 181626 View attachment 181627 View attachment 181628
I solve this issue by deleting the files autosavematchdata.SAV and autosavematchsavedata.SAV10.bak file
From my games/don bradman cricket 17 folder.
Only the last match i played was deleted.

Englishman

School Cricketer
Anyone else just been selected for t20 leagues instead of first class leagues also haven't got South African domestic cricket in my career

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Anyone else just been selected for t20 leagues instead of first class leagues also haven't got South African domestic cricket in my career
which club team? I played with Bellville and have played all forms up to test matches -- even a nice D/N test match v Australia ;)

Fantazm

County Cricketer
^ try actually buying the game mate.

well I now have the game (paid for), and I am officially crap. had a t20 game where I took no wickets and then got bowled all out for 43. and this is playing on the easiest skill level possible.

my bowling was awful, never even looked remotely like taking a wicket no matter what kinds of deliveries I bowled. The option from thge last game to view the batsman's strengths/weaknesses is a mystifying omission in this one.

my batting was even worse. almost every ground shot was seemingly magnetically attracted straight to a fielder and all my shots in the air flew to them as well with the exception of a few pull shots which went for 6. oddly I managed to hit the same fielder (who didn't move at all) 3 times with 3 completely different shots with different batsmen, one a LH and one a RH.

that was........not fun.

practice and all that bollocks though. it might be that I was still effectively trying to play the last game and not this one.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
[HASHTAG]#MakeFridayGreatAgain[/HASHTAG] ;)

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there an option to edit player skills from Manage Squad in team manager? If not please try to add it in the coming patch because it takes lot of time to search every player and edit their skills :(

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I know it's already been said, but the shot "feedback" when batting is a waste of time. Ideal footwork, timing and shot choice should not result in a pull shot being caught at mid on.

Users who are viewing this thread