Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

mhuzaifa

School Cricketer
Tweaked a few settings,Replaced all the teams from "Get Best" game works like a charm few bugs but would be resolved in the upcoming patch.
Big Thumbs up to @BigAntStudios .

Tunza

School Cricketer
Fantastic work from BA - much more advanced than the PS4 version.

Main grip I have at the moment is the fielding pre-sets and bizarro captaincy.

The presets don't apply properly with the last selected fieldsman randomly moved elsewhere (eg Mid Off pops up at backward square leg). If you reselect that filedsman and put them in place it works.

Unfortunately the skipper seems to decide that having 2 men out in the 20th over of a T20 at random is clever.

Mr A

Club Captain
Someone pls record gameplay of pc version & post it here,I'm eager to see the gameplay..After seeing the feedbacks,Looks like DBC 17 pc version is great :)
My pc doesn't meet the requirements and i have to wait :(

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't know if this helps anyone in terms of judging the logos downloads and things but so far for me, the English county sides, Aussie state sides, and Test playing international sides, have come up to about 1000 logos. I'll probably get the BBL teams next and then wait until the IPL teams are done so I know how much space I have left for other domestic leagues, associates, historic teams, etc. Didn't someone say the limit is about 2000?

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

flake

County Cricketer
And do left arm spinners now bowl around the wicket. I saw in one video a LAS going around the wicket

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic work from BA - much more advanced than the PS4 version.

Main grip I have at the moment is the fielding pre-sets and bizarro captaincy.

The presets don't apply properly with the last selected fieldsman randomly moved elsewhere (eg Mid Off pops up at backward square leg). If you reselect that filedsman and put them in place it works.

Unfortunately the skipper seems to decide that having 2 men out in the 20th over of a T20 at random is clever.

This was an issue in DBC14 also. Clearly it must be something complex to accurately code as BA are no mugs

Giraffe

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
How do you insert an image to a post?

Users who are viewing this thread