Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You are abusing us by trying enforce your views upon us! (*sarcasm sign - if it wasnt apparent*)
I didn't abused by-the-way, i shared my views, everyone has rights to express their views!! if you don't like my views than ignore! That's it!

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I didn't abused by-the-way, i shared my views, everyone has rights to express their views!! if you don't like my views than ignore! That's it!
But we are also expressing our views.... :) this can really go around in circles can't it

D

Dutch

Absolutely! Let it circle around than!
You didnt express a view: you told people what to do.
Your view would be that you wouldnt download the game until bugs are fixed: that is a view. What the view of others is is up to them. So dont just say you were just expressing a view....

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Come on, guys, this isn't helping anyone...

Seems the light up stumps are working again in my game for the moment. Weird. Anyone know the reason they're sometimes working and sometimes not?

Edit - Urgh, just had a huge LBW appeal, not given. While my players were appealing, not doing anything about the ball resting on the pitch, the batsmen ran, then someone got the ball, missed a throw at the stumps and they got more runs. Eventually the review option came up but showed the confidence meters at 4% and 0%, so I didn't review assuming I must have missed something. Then I watched the replay and looked at the ball tracking in the menu.

Plumb.jpg

Terrible umpiring aside, how can the bowler and wicketkeeper not be confident about that???

Last edited:

Club Cricketer
You didnt express a view: you told people what to do.
Your view would be that you wouldnt download the game until bugs are fixed: that is a view. What the view of others is is up to them. So dont just say you were just expressing a view....
Whatever least bothered by your comments!

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
A few of the lighting effects, like the light up stumps, only happen when Bloom is enabled.

Oh, awesome, that makes sense - I did have that turned off for a while as I tried to find the right balance for graphics. Turning off the crowd solved my frame rate issues though and I was able to put things like Bloom back on after that, which would explain it. :)

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Come on, guys, this isn't helping anyone...

Seems the light up stumps are working again in my game for the moment. Weird. Anyone know the reason they're sometimes working and sometimes not?

Edit - Urgh, just had a huge LBW appeal, not given. While my players were appealing, not doing anything about the ball resting on the pitch, the batsmen ran, then someone got the ball, missed a throw at the stumps and they got more runs. Eventually the review option came up but showed the confidence meters at 4% and 0%, so I didn't review assuming I must have missed something. Then I watched the replay and looked at the ball tracking in the menu.

Plumb.jpg

Terrible umpiring aside, how can the bowler and wicketkeeper not be confident about that???

I like hearing this, the low confidence meter a disguise, a dilemma is good to go or not for review, I would have gone for it in this case

EhsanShah556

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How do we hit a six guysss???!! I play a shot with all ideal parameters, Timing, Shot selection, and footwork, but I still get caught out.

I mean we have to start our career from T20, which is annoying for me, and without hitting a six or boundary on regular intervals my player won't progress.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
How do we hit a six guysss???!! I play a shot with all ideal parameters, Timing, Shot selection, and footwork, but I still get caught out.

I mean we have to start our career from T20, which is annoying for me, and without hitting a six or boundary on regular intervals my player won't progress.
Not true... Im at international level already.... the start is brutal -- you need your attributes up, until then stay away from aggression ;) unless its advanced shots against spinners.... and the parameters all green thing is not accurate at all -- been reported, hope to get fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread