Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would've gone for one more 8 if it was me, but I never know when to say when...

Cl4rk3y

School Cricketer
Thanks for the reply Oliver, amazingly they work again lol so maybe the game needed to get used to the update or something, but problem solved :) .

TheR4zerBlade

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys. I'm reposting this problem here because I put the problem in the wrong thread (sorry about that). So I've downloaded some stumps off the downloads forum and got them working but only in Casual Mode. In Career, Tour and Competition mode the default stumps are used. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
how to install these mods on Xbox one???

please help...

jakekenagy

School Cricketer
hi guys,
i am trying to get stumps and balls to work ive tried to follow the instructions. can anyone see where i have gone wrong.

Attachments

• dbc14.png
    dbc14.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 16
  • dbc1.png
    dbc1.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 16
  • dbc.png
    dbc.png
    15 KB · Views: 17

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
hi guys,
i am trying to get stumps and balls to work ive tried to follow the instructions. can anyone see where i have gone wrong.
You have to covert those files to .dds. Saving it as .dds doesn't change it to .dds extension. Try converting those using DDS Convertor.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
should i convert to jpeg, png, bmp or tif?
After editing the template, save it to any extension of your choice (maybe to png/jpeg/bmp). Then convert it to .dds using DDS converter.

danman

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Question regarding sponsor mods (bats & equipement) Are you able to add as many as you wish or are you limited to the number of current bat & equipment sponsors that are there already. I want to mod all the national sides & there are many many different bats & a lot more equipment sponsors

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Question regarding sponsor mods (bats & equipement) Are you able to add as many as you wish or are you limited to the number of current bat & equipment sponsors that are there already. I want to mod all the national sides & there are many many different bats & a lot more equipment sponsors
Each team has a limitation of 24 bats. One team can have maximum of 24 bats. You can mod upto 24 bats for each teams.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So With a fresh install the textures folder in \Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures is empty correct? So i then add Alberts logo mod to that. Then i add per team folders then add such things as kits and such... Any other steps that i have missed or need to look out for? Thanks

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So With a fresh install the textures folder in \Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures is empty correct? So i then add Alberts logo mod to that. Then i add per team folders then add such things as kits and such... Any other steps that i have missed or need to look out for? Thanks
No. "Textures" folder should have the default files in it. I mean, extract the "textures.rar" file found in " program files\steam\steamapps\common\textures.rar".
Extract it and copy the textures folder to your Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\ . Once copied, start creating folders in it with team id and add your mods.
Location will be -
Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\textures\79\character\sponsors
where, 79 is the team id and inside that folder you need to create sub-folders and add your mods.

Hope this helped.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Extract it and copy the textures folder to your Documents\My Games\Don Bradman Cricket 14\
No!

The textures folder is just to assist people wanting to create mods, don't extract it into the game folder - all the contents are already in the game.

All you need to do to use mods is to recreate the folder structure - someone has previously posted a zip with empty folders - that is perfect for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread