Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for me Bandicam/Fraps reduce my game framerate and make it very jerky

I just booted FRAPS to take a screen-capture of my MAGNIFICENT scorecard of the online game I just completed and it crashed DBC14, so you're not alone on that one. I think it's just down to how much spare RAM you have left over, as I'm playing with steam chat running in the background and booting FRAPS just killed everything. I was running iTunes at the time too #SoProllyThatAsWell

Purchased DBC14 via steam 3hour's ago,and well done big ant studio team,what a cricket game=class so far. :thumbs

mine just crashed as soon as i stopped looking at the leaderboard but that might have been because an update was trying to be pushed thru

I just booted FRAPS to take a screen-capture of my MAGNIFICENT scorecard of the online game I just completed and it crashed DBC14, so you're not alone on that one. I think it's just down to how much spare RAM you have left over, as I'm playing with steam chat running in the background and booting FRAPS just killed everything. I was running iTunes at the time too #SoProllyThatAsWell

If you run it before playing it doesn't crash but it has weird graphical interactions don't know how to explain them. It's probably got something to do with the hooking or overlay of fraps. It also crashed while opening OBS. If you want to take a screenshot though just use steam's F12 feature.

Had 2 games online and its great on my low spec pc:cheers,i didnt know online now has the bowling meter on aswell:eek:Its putting me off though as im not used to using it online when playing on the x box version.
Also i have already downloaded an update for the game.

Last edited:
Are there any mods available yet? :)

Yes, I know it just came out! But I saw the mod screenshot thread and I'm wondering if there are any available to download?

Maybe instead of "sawing" the thread you be "reading" it...

Are there any mods available yet? :)

Yes, I know it just came out! But I saw the mod screenshot thread and I'm wondering if there are any available to download?

I would like to find out more about this too. Anyone???

Please help...
Can i get my cricket academy beta save data to in game academy??????

please rply:noway

I have downloaded the get best teams, do these not have the moded bats??
No.

Modding is outside of what is provided for in the cricket academy, and as such is PC only and requires downloading files manually outside of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread