Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Big Ant, I have a few queries.

When playing the game I find it is quite choppy and Im not sure why because my PC reaches the recommended requirements and is able to run FIFA 14, Watch Dogs etc at a high level with no such issues?

Is there are option to play the game in Windowed Mode, if so how do I do that?

I tried the bordered windowless mode but that still launches the game in fullscreen?

Thanks,
Shooter

I think that if you do this option with the resolution set to your monitor's resolution, it will still appear like it is in full screen.

Try this option but with a smaller resolution.

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just like to say sorry to someone i played online,i accepted a forfeit but didnt realize it was because he was bowling wides etc,i dont normally do that and it was a genuine mistake on my part.

I think that if you do this option with the resolution set to your monitor's resolution, it will still appear like it is in full screen.

Try this option but with a smaller resolution.

Ok thanks, Ill try that now.

Also, does anyone get stuck on the 'Waiting for Game to exit' screen after a casual match? :/

Thanks

EDIT: Just tried this, the game loads in full screen at lower res with a black bar on the right hand side of the screen :/, @bigAnt please help, how do we run in Windowed Mode? :D thanks

Last edited:

danhufc

School Cricketer
First post here so Hi guys!

I bought DBC last night on Steam, just got up excited to play but Alt+F4'd out of the game at the start screen when it asked me if I wanted to download rosters because I realised I have the wrong sound device set.

Changed sound device and went back onto DBC but it didn't ask me about rosters, couldn't find an option in the menu so closed the game and selected "delete local content on steam". Didn't realise that uninstalled it so now I'm re-downloading on my slow connection :noway

tl;dr: Accidently deleted game, not redownloading.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey guys,

We've just updated the game on Steam. Specifically we believe we've managed to find the issues for the crash that people were having with regards to entering into a Casual match. If we can get some feedback on if that's been fixed ASAP for those that have had the issues that'd be great. We also fixed the leaderboard crashes.

There's also some other fixes for having an option to turn off Vibration. The ability to hold on the load screen, as well as skip it.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
You might want to fix the Leaderboards themselves, some "Biggs" punk is like, number 5. That's clearly a calibration/coding major error.

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
First post here so Hi guys!

I bought DBC last night on Steam, just got up excited to play but Alt+F4'd out of the game at the start screen when it asked me if I wanted to download rosters because I realised I have the wrong sound device set.

Changed sound device and went back onto DBC but it didn't ask me about rosters, couldn't find an option in the menu so closed the game and selected "delete local content on steam". Didn't realise that uninstalled it so now I'm re-downloading on my slow connection :noway

tl;dr: Accidently deleted game, not redownloading.
If you want to replace all teams, then just go to Don Bradman Academy then Teams then Replace All Teams. :)

chaman82

County Cricketer
update installed.
As soon as I click on quick match . game crashes.

amupissek

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes game crashes online -!!! installed update but still same issue !

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
We don't believe online crashes are occurring due to this update.

We are investigating the issue to fix in a further update.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately for me Bandicam/Fraps reduce my game framerate and make it very jerky, don't run them and it's fine. Guess it doesn't have quite enough guts for both. Will have to stick to Xbox for game capture for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread