Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Official Trailer!

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well done to the BA team. The best cricket game ever is evolving and looks fantastic.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks AMAZING. Really. This is awesome trailer. High hopes for this game.

KimmorleyKiller

School Cricketer
The trailer looks fantastic; I had a chuckle at the end - if DBC14 is anything to go by you most definitely are vincible.
I'm really excited for this game it's going to be excellent.

I would imagine the game has gone gold already, so congratulations guys!

One thing I would like to know from the guys at BigAnt is... do you have many VR headsets floating around the office? You know, for science.

KimmorleyKiller

School Cricketer
@MattW wears one at home to live in a virtual world where he wins online cricket games against me...

*drops mic*

I'm imagining the VR 'Body line challenge'. Where you're The Don facing Larwood against a stacked leg side with real life ball speed.

BRAB

International Coach
I do think it's the generic faces that are throwing people off.

If you look at the RLL3 trailer I think it does look a bit nicer. And one thing I could put it down to is the likenesses.

Unfortunately "best creation studio in a sports game", "comprehensive career mode" "gameplay sliders" and "spin bowling is a joy this time" aren't pretty marketing terms.

Reactions: FNK

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unfortunately "best creation studio in a sports game", "comprehensive career mode" "gameplay sliders" and "spin bowling is a joy this time" aren't pretty marketing terms.

They are if you spin em for millennials...

"best creation studio in a sports game"

KILLA KUSTOM KREATOR™

"comprehensive career mode"

LIVE YOR DREAMZ™

"gameplay sliders"

KNOBZ™

spin bowling is a joy this time"

TWIST IT LIKE WARNE™

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Watched the trailer at least 10 times today. The gameplay looks absolutely amazing and realistic. However, I think it needs a little bit of improvement in graphics considering the fact that it is a game of 2017 and is going to be released on PS4 and XBOXONE.

You would be surprised how different it will look once you play it on your console. Youtube compresses.

Vamsi2k99

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios Itwould be great if you make a gameplay video of dbc 17 with developer commentry. you can show off the game's features and play it the proper way so that more people will get to know of the improvements of the game and would want to buy it.
Just a friendly suggestion :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@BigAntStudios Itwould be great if you make a gameplay video of dbc 17 with developer commentry. you can show off the game's features and play it the proper way so that more people will get to know of the improvements of the game and would want to buy it.
Just a friendly suggestion :)
People already want to buy it there is not one single negative comment here in the thread. And no what they have made is awesome. They do not have to show off game's feature, what they had to show they have already showed. I am sick of people tweaking complaining, first for no trailer, then we had world premier the grass is bad and now the trailer is out you are complaining all features are not shown? That is just f'ed up.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
People already want to buy it there is not one single negative comment here in the thread. And no what they have made is awesome. They do not have to show off game's feature, what they had to show they have already showed. I am sick of people tweaking complaining, first for no trailer, then we had world premier the grass is bad and now the trailer is out you are complaining all features are not shown? That is just f'ed up.
No one's been negative here, because we know how BA have been so dedicated to our wishes. I have not seen a studio reply so quickly to a problem witn their free demo which doesn't even ewrm them money. Those negative comments on other platforms are of the shallow people who think BA has an unlimited budjet and people to make the best graphical game ever. Well, it's already amazing @BigAntStudios and will be buying as soon as it appears on Steam!

Vamsi2k99

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I clearly specified "more people " .obviously ,people of this community buying the game is'nt going to be enough for big ant to make it a grossing hit .people un aware of dbc 17's existence (everyone except for this community) will get to know all the features that were'nt shown in the trailer .
Read the post before replying to one .

Users who are viewing this thread