Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

WhiteCat

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
No I'm fairly sure it is just because Mike Fegan kept saying everything would be revealed in Early September, and alas, nothing was.

It's actually in the PlanetCricket word filter though. There are threads that go back to 2009 that have it included:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/cricket-discussion/phil-hughes-i-tweaking-love-you-50694.html

I suppose it's possible someone put it in the word filter recently and it's now been applied to every instant of the word "f***" in the entire post database...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I suppose it's possible someone put it in the word filter recently and it's now been applied to every instant of the word "f***" in the entire post database...
It's basically like that, the word is substituted in with the loading of the posts, which we occasionally change. Other filtered words are simply blanked out.

In theory at least the idea is that it makes your post seem stupid because you're randomly saying 'early September' so you go back and choose your words better to avoid it.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Personally I am disgusted that you would put ever accuse Don Bradman of miss-hitting the ball and expect a written apology to: me, Big Ant studios, the Bradman foundation, Bradman's family and Biggs' cake factory.

Mate, clearly you don't understand what I wrote for you to be disgusted,,,I didn't accuse The Don of anything, I asked this to those who say its unrealistic that he hit the ball in the air, for the ball to be driven in the air is determined by where the ball hits the bat

Please read carefully before you become disgusted, infact I'm disgusted you wrongly interpreted what I wrote

angad

Chairman of Consent
Mate, clearly you don't understand what I wrote for you to be disgusted,,,I didn't accuse The Don of anything, I asked this to those who say its unrealistic that he hit the ball in the air, for the ball to be driven in the air is determined by where the ball hits the bat

Please read carefully before you become disgusted, infact I'm disgusted you wrongly interpreted what I wrote

He was joking dude. Talk about wrongly interpreting a post :facepalm

WattsterMatter

Club Cricketer

I'm going to save you the pain, and let you know he was being sarcastic.

Edit: Angad beat me to it :(

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
He was joking dude. Talk about wrongly interpreting a post :facepalm

Angie,,,too many jokes here lately, some go over our heads, lol

----------

My apology to Ethybus then,,,I would put that face palm, I'm on mobile, I retract my lashing out

Online match then Ethy, say 28 Dec 2013, lol

Users who are viewing this thread