Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Official Trailer!

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Superb! No doubts about the game's quality whatsoever, worth the extra month's wait for PC Users!

Last edited:

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Excellent trailer. Loved the ending...neat segue into the final frame. Looking forward to the game arriving on Steam next year, now more than ever.

handsome

International Coach
Not sure why this game has had such polarizing effect on the cricket gaming community unlike its predecessor. One reason would be that the previous game was not expected to be so good especially the way it simulated the cricketing environment and physics while the expectation from this iteration was too big a challenge. This is more of a evolutionary game than a revolutionary one and in this day and age of modern graphical engines you would mostly have people gawking at the great graphics from GTA/UC etc kind of games with extra ordinary budget and sales. In my mind, while i wish there certainly could have been more improvements wrt shot animations ( personal opinion ), i feel BA are on the right track and it is time that further iterations with most evolutionary games help BA make profits which i assume DBC 14 did not. While the purely negative comments would be really illogical to take, there also should not be any hiding the fact that graphics could have been better ( I know budgets and sales are limited)

COming back to the trailer, apart from most of the positives mentioned already the bowling animations and wicketkeeper animations look really fluid compared to the previous game. I just hope unlike the last game which shows edges to slip but rare to find in game, this game changes that along with good bat pad catches and quicker keeper stumping. I have already pre-ordered by Ps4 copy and cant wait to become invincible!

All the best BA!

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The comments on YouTube are far more positive, like here on PC!

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My favorite part of the trailer is the facebook comment complain about the lack of emotion on the players faces. Sometimes you can never please people.

I like the trailer, not going to blow a load over it like some of the people here. Trailers don't do much for me because they mean very little, just look at No Mans Sky for example. The one thing that would have been great is if a leggie pitched on outside leg and turned it a mile (because I haven't seen that in DBC) but it doesn't matter that it's not there as we'll see it in game. The trailer has made me more excited for DBC.

Edit: just noticed the one ball which turned a bit! Looked great!

Vamsi2k99

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Trailer looks amazing !
How in the world are people calling it a downgrade . seriously ,are they blind or something?

Reactions: FNK

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
facebook comment complain about the lack of emotion on the players faces

DBC17 REVIEW: "I wish the game would more accurately reflect the devastation and shame of the face of my digital @MattW when he loses to the Gamecocks" - Biggs, Planetcricket. 3.5 Stars out of a possible ampersand.

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
All i have to say is it's pure Awesome!!
@BigAntStudios you have done it again.

I think my comments on facebook / twitter & youtube will echo this.

Also the BBL 2016 mobile game the day before means @BigAntStudios i gonna have an amazing Xmas:cheers

MJT1994

Club Captain
People complaining about the graphics must have watched it on a potato because what I watched was pretty awesome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread