Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta Version 0.99.94c Download

Every game of cricket I've ever been too, there is ALWAYS someone in a Sri Lankan shirt. Without fail...

Hi can confirm the issue angad mentioned , when playing spin in random or offspin its always bowling legspin

I just think you unlucky, it is random for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
All looks very good on the vids. Has the sound been changed, maybe its just the recording but it sounds crisper. @MattW can you put the update through your server please

Got so many edges on forward defence on very poor/legend setting, lovin it!

I just think you unlucky, it is random for me.

ok :( could it be that i used the update version.

also someone in the forum has got famous:D

"who do you think you are Biggs":cheers

Also its really challenging playing on random, edges flying everywhere,i really got caught with a short one that swung the other way caught my glove and edged since i had just smashed the prev short ball with a pull

Last edited:
Leaving the ball is very challenging in this game...even that should count as played and should increase the concentration level....

^ AFAIK, it does in the full game.

Ross,
Under options menu, there are a couple of new options available called 'Bowling Assistance' and 'Bowling Assistance Audio' or something like that. What are these for?

They aren't meant to be in there... oops.

----------

ok :( could it be that i used the update version.

also someone in the forum has got famous:D

"who do you think you are Biggs":cheers

Also its really challenging playing on random, edges flying everywhere,i really got caught with a short one that swung the other way caught my glove and edged since i had just smashed the prev short ball with a pull

Full game / Update should be the same.

We tested it this afternoon after first reported and it doesn't happen for us - we will try again tomorrow.

Full game / Update should be the same.

We tested it this afternoon after first reported and it doesn't happen for us - we will try again tomorrow.

No hurry ross ,keep up the good work:cheers

Update :

ross ,found this happens only when the bowler is set to legendary other modes even veteran is working good and getting all the variations:thumbs.so its no big deal...
@angad can u confirm this...

Last edited:
That will help, thanks.

Great new update. I can't really fault it.
The batting is a true challenge and satifisfyingly difficult. Shot selection is now very important and it's a great feeling when you hit a well timed shot in the selected direction. Can't wait for the full game.:thumbs

Just finished trying out the update. One can definitely feel the difference in batting. Pace variation is :thumbs and the bounce variation with spinners is also good.

On an unrelated note, tried the ProCam for a good 20 minutes today. I seem to be picking up the length better than I used to in the default camera mode. Getting a sense of great satisfaction on using the correct footwork.

Thanks matt.

The "Reset button for stats" what exactly does it do? I didn't wonna press it and end up with zeros on everyone's stats

Stats are now updated as noticed with Kallis'

Users who are viewing this thread