DOS Emulator

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Basically I am looking for something to run Cricksim on Windows 7. Anything anybody has come across?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I use the Window XP mode in Windows 7 Ultimate but you probably won't have that...

Chewie

BCCI President
Do you have Windows 7 Ultimate and a Windows XP key?

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Annoying. I can get DOSbox running but can't load the src files.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Windows XP Mode is free if you have Windows 7 Pro, Enterprise or Ultimate. You do not need an XP CD Key. If you have a Windows XP CD key then you don't need Windows 7--all you need is a virtual machine with Windows XP installed on it.

Chewie

BCCI President
Oh I thought you did :/ my bad

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Really if you have any 32-bit Windows OS cd and a key you can use that in a virtual machine to run cricsim too

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
what error are you getting?

No error. It is strange, I can edit teams, but not sim a match or view stats.

Windows XP Mode is free if you have Windows 7 Pro, Enterprise or Ultimate. You do not need an XP CD Key. If you have a Windows XP CD key then you don't need Windows 7--all you need is a virtual machine with Windows XP installed on it.

I have Home Premium.:(

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
You can try running it in 7 in compatibility mode. It has worked for some people. Otherwise, you're just going to have to get your hands on an XP virtual machine some way or another.

If you've ever had an XP installation CD, you can re-use the key (the original computer you installed it on will be deactivated though).

Chewie

BCCI President
You can try running it in 7 in compatibility mode. It has worked for some people. Otherwise, you're just going to have to get your hands on an XP virtual machine some way or another.

If you've ever had an XP installation CD, you can re-use the key (the original computer you installed it on will be deactivated though).

It'll only run in compatibility mode if you have a 32-bit version of Windows 7 though won't it?

Bounce

County Cricketer
I have Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit and all the DOS programs I have tried work perfectly well.

Users who are viewing this thread