Story Durham CCC- Go for Glory [ICC2005]

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nixon can be a pain in your a**. He usually torments me with a 30 every game! But good work so far restricting the foxes.

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
----------

Frizzell Update

End of Day 1:

equwdc.jpg

So at the end of the first day a disapointing third session let them get more runs than they really should of. We did manage to take three wickets but still conceded another 100 runs. Nixon annoyingly hanging around for a good 50. Still if we can get them all out quickly tomorrow it won't be too bad. But It's a shame really after a really good second session. I'll have to wait and see.

equx3s.jpg

After he had troubling the other bowlers I brought Harmison back on for a quick spell. He struck in only his second over by coming around and bowling Maunders middle stump. Great ball.

equxi9.jpg

Mark Davies who hadn't been bowling to the best of his ability earlier was taking a bit of a pounding from Ottis when he came up with a magic yorker. Gibson was totally beaten after having Davies for some driven and cut fours but he could do nothing about this one.

equxyu.jpg

DeFreitas had been riding his luck from the start managing 2 fours in his time at the crease. He was bowled eventually after missing the ball once too often.

Scorecard:
equw5y.jpg

Bowling figures:
equzph.jpg

Watch this space

----------

Liam Williams

Club Cricketer
----------

Frizzell update

End of Leicestershire's Innings:
erhdw7.jpg

We came out on Day 2 motivated and focused on taking the final two Leicestershire wickets quickly anad that's exactly what we did. After about 5 overs Stephen came up with a great over that took both wickets and they finished on 326. Now that's a good total that will be hard to chase in cloudy conditions and on a pitch that is now quickly getting worn. I'm sure if the batsman do well we can chase it though. So we will have to wait and see.

erhe0p.jpg

Harmison got his wicket of the over with a ball that was just to quick for Henderson. He found himself pinned after having gotten off the mark ok.

erhe14.jpg

Two balls later Willoughby got the first duck of the innings after skying a good length ball. And that was that.

Watch this space

----------

Users who are viewing this thread