Dutch's Music Thread: Back In Town

D

Dutch

Messing around trying to create a blues encapturing that long walk back to the dressing room after scoring absolute nowt........dedicated to Chris Martin and the like.....

Attachments

• Out For A Duck Blues_1.wav
    69.7 MB · Views: 426
D

Dutch

Something totally different! In readiness to celebrate the great and wonderful Rachel Westerhof who is at this very moment excelling in the DBC Women's Club League of New Zealand! ;) Stay tuned for more!

Attachments

• Gypsy Cricket!!.wav
    62.3 MB · Views: 424
D

Dutch

A tribute to Don Bradman 17: a work of art. The details are amazing. Sorry for the rather shoddy camera work and editing: I put this together rather quickly but as a well meant appreciation of BA's hard work. Contrary to what a number of numbskulls think, they have been continuously hard at work ironing out all the bugs and anomolies: this is the PC version that is coming soon.........
The details of the game are amazing: when you get close to the buildings you see that even the glass reflects....the light and shadow play arent just cosmetic it is real time....look at the final few seconds as the player steps through the sunlight...amazing.....I have seen at very close hand how hard BA are working on the game to iron out all the things that need ironing out. There are some twats here who are just hell bent on being negative but I have never ever seen a team with so much passion, commitment and pride as these guys and girls: a humble appreciation. Art by BA, music by yours truly:

Last edited by a moderator:

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A tribute to Don Bradman 17: a work of art. The details are amazing. Sorry for the rather shoddy camera work and editing: I put this together rather quickly but as a well meant appreciation of BA's hard work. Contrary to what a number of numbskulls think, they have been continuously hard at work ironing out all the bugs and anomolies: this is the PC version that is coming soon.........

top work ^^

D

Dutch

Gypsy cricket with a placeholder video.....once I get things sorted properly I will be starting a DBC story with music, vids and more! Quite happy with the vibe of this one.....:)

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
The details of the game are amazing: when you get close to the buildings you see that even the glass reflects....the light and shadow play arent just cosmetic it is real time....look at the final few seconds as the player steps through the sunlight...amazing.....I have seen at very close hand how hard BA are working on the game to iron out all the things that need ironing out. There are some twats here who are just hell bent on being negative but I have never ever seen a team with so much passion, commitment and pride as these guys and girls: a humble appreciation. Art by BA, music by yours truly:

Loving the music and video but you've got women in it! Don't you know they tapped the bat too hard on the crease and broke the game?

Seriously, nice work man, good skills!

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Great stuff @Dutch getting hyped for PC release. Looking forward to all the content you and many others on here who really appreciate the beauty this game is. Often the negativity seems louder on here at times but there's many of us who really appreciate the incredible work and investment into the DBC games. BA Thank you all :)

D

Dutch

Loving the music and video but you've got women in it! Don't you know they tapped the bat too hard on the crease and broke the game?

Seriously, nice work man, good skills!
Ha ha! Thanks: all kudos to BA for producing something really fantastic......

D

Dutch

Okay so does anyone know how I save these vids in the right format: as i am on a widescreen its having an adverse effect that i am not seeing: should I save in 16:9 or 4:3 ????

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Okay so does anyone know how I save these vids in the right format: as i am on a widescreen its having an adverse effect that i am not seeing: should I save in 16:9 or 4:3 ????
I have a feeling it's 4:3 for YouTube videos

D

Dutch

I have a feeling it's 4:3 for YouTube videos
Yeah that is what I thought but I think it has to do with me recording them on a widescreen so the aspectratio is all out...need to figure how to get the YouTube vids fullscreen: tried tagging them but that didnt work :(

Users who are viewing this thread