EA Sports Fifa 07

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i say now...........FIFA 07 was so much fun and good on the PC i just remembered that i actually enjoyed that game the 360 ruined it!!!

sachin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
.::Stevo::. said:
How bout we all shutup and look at the big picture ;)

Two totally different games.

FIFA07- a huge improvement over previous versions (and if u dont think it has improved then your kidding yourself), fun and fast action, with minor gameplay flaws

PES6- not much has changed, slow realistic gameplay.

I'm actually a PES fan. I'd never thought i'd say it but ill be only getting FIFA as it has improved dramaticly and Konami have totally shafted the 360 version of PES.

Note: this is just for 360 version as FIFA on PS2 and PC is VERY different
The FIFA game isn't actually that quick...you have to pass it around and work on creating chances...

punk sk8r said:
lol 'Fanboy' is such a gay word sounds dumb......but i'll still use it :D

anyway Stevo you say that pes is slow and realistic i think PES is the quicker of the two games on 360 of course and FIFA is extremly slow, i find the build up on FIFA is poor its like im lost for space i cant calmly pass the ball around to waste some time at the end of the match and the man tracking is poor, i mean ok its good that we have control over everything but this is weird like you cant get onto your man when trying to tackle you can just run right past the person without doing anything which is daft, GFX as usual are good but i still am not fully impressed with FIFA 360 i enjoyed the PC one sooooooo much more than this one theyv changed too much from the ugly dark menu to some poor player gfx not normal all around ones.

I find there are some goods to its really challenging how you cant just do a one man run and score but im still annoyed that after 2-3 hours of playing im on World Class and on PES6 still on regular :(

anyway Sachin how do you do a flip flap manually then?
I'd agree with you about tracking a player.really shite!Well you use the LB i think it is(or the top left side button) which gives you more control over the ball,you then move quickly(while holding that button)to one side then flip back the other way with the right stick.It's actually quite good....

Well i think both FIFA'S are good, but clearly the best FIFA game i've ever played is the 360 version....no doubt.I wonder how many real FIFA fans are saying that the 360 version is worse.I can only see Pes fans saying that.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i wish i could see things through your eyes lol my FIFAs gone i have my dear ?40 back even started to play FIFA 07 PC again :D one thing ive realised when im losing in a FIFA i get really frustrated but when i lose on PES againts the worst of teams im not really bothered............do you think its because FIFA has built a reputation of always making games 1005 user friendly......in score terms of course!!!

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
I just imported a kit in fifa 07 and then when i double clicked the icon nothing opened, no game.. and when i went in kit raptor again it said "Kit Not In Game"!!!! and no matter how many times i clicked fifa 07 nothing opened neither in task manager.

So i just reinstalled it but am too lazy to install all the other bull****s.. :(

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
punk sk8r said:
lol so you get frustrated on both :D
which can be easily seen here at planet cricket. :D

but guys, this is FIFA 07 thread and we should only concentrate on FIFA 07 here , otherwise zim will be here any moment.

zimrahil said:
Sorry for having to delete the last few posts but when I say please stick to Fifa 07 discussion in this thread, that's exactly what I mean - Not 'ignore me and post about PES anyway' :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sachin

International Coach
Well i love the 360 version of FIFA...Martyn Tyler and Andy Grey are absolute class and the game is very much the best footy game i've played!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Farrukh_|$B said:
I just imported a kit in fifa 07 and then when i double clicked the icon nothing opened, no game.. and when i went in kit raptor again it said "Kit Not In Game"!!!! and no matter how many times i clicked fifa 07 nothing opened neither in task manager.

So i just reinstalled it but am too lazy to install all the other bull****s.. :(

thats happening to me to :S i want to install a kit and its saying Man U kit not in game?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry for the bump, but this can't go in the FIFA 08 thread and I don't think I should open a new thread for it so...

From looking at these screens of my FIFA07 on PC, is it too light and bright? On my Ps2 FIFA07 looks way better? Is there a way to make it look more darker or with less brightness?

Punk?

etho11

International Cricketer
What platform is that on cos those graphics arent that flash.

D

Deleted member 13648

It's on PC, Hooper's just patched the bejesus out of it.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol, yeah PC. Don't know why it looks like that? Oh and yes Stu, I have patches the bejesus out of it -FIFA4FANS patch.

D

Deleted member 13648

It's a shame you can't patch PES seeing as you're on Vista.

Users who are viewing this thread