Status
Not open for further replies.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
MatchReport.png

EvertonVArsenal1.jpg

Match Report:

4min- Rosicky has a chance well saved
6min- Arteta whips it in, deflects off Toure, falls to Cahill, powered home. GOAL!!
11min- Elano beats Toure and fires home. GOAL!!
17min- Klasnic heads towards goal, well saved by Lehmann
32min- Babel breaks through and has a chance well saved by Lehmann
35min- Henry headers over the bar
40min- Henry misses easy chance, fires into side netting

HALF TIME

46min- Arteta hits bar with header
49min- Lehmann makes good save from Elano
49min- Van Persie carried off injured
55min- Rosicky misses sitter
60min- Arsenal counter attack, Henry through on goal fires home. GOAL!!
73min- Djourou booked
90min- Walcott misses chance, well saved by Howard
94min- Goal-mouth scramble leads to countless Arsenal chances which are all missed. Leads to dissapointment for Arsenal fans.

FULL TIME

EvertonVArsenalResult.jpg

Match Summary: Everton get first win, in arguably their hardest game so far. Arsenal were dissapointing for the most part, until the end of the game when they were scrambling to save a point. Lehmann kept Arsenal in the game, with a series of fantastic saves. The defensive partnership of Toure and Djourou had no effect on the game, and were poor in the most part. Man of the Match went to Everton right back, Rafinha, who had a fantastic game, both defensively and offensively. A first win for Everton, and one they'll be very happy with.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
:D
Brilliant. Now all we need is to beat Liverpool and get some revenge on Chelsea...

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
EvertonNews.jpg

Everton Secure another Signing​

Everton manager Dan Manley has taken his transfer spending to ?62million and has secured another big name player. Manley has signed Italian attacking midfielder, Riccardo Montolivo. Montolivo is hot property in Europe and is touted to be the next Ronaldingo. Montolivo, 21, signs from Fiorentina for a fee of ?9.25million, and is Manley's 8th signing. Manley also informed the press of another 2 players he has lined up. He informed press that he has had a bid accepted and has offered contracts to Oscar Ustari and Jaime Bordoy. Ustari is one of the most promising goalkeepers in the world, and has been a target of Manleys for a while, but Everton could face a work permit scramble to get hold of him. Bordoy is a very promising young defensive midfielder from Mallorca. He is a similar player to that of Angelos Basinas and is expected to be a big part of Evertons future if he signs. Montolivo looks set to make his debut in the next game, an away trip to Fulham. Manley expects big things from his new star player.

Montolivo.jpg

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Just to let people know, there wont be an update until Sunday at the earliest. Have friends coming down on Thursday until Sunday. So i just thought i'd let you know.

sammiller

Club Cricketer
Great story so far, maybe a bit unrealistic (although you did say you added reputation) but still a very entertaining read. Definitely should have top 6 aspirations! Good luck and great layout!

sd92

International Coach
Well it seems realistic to me...i multi-billionaire Bernie Ecclestone takes over a football club (which is realistic, seen as he is actually trying to takeover Arsenal) and spending some of the millions he has made on transfers to make the club better. The club then don't win for the first few games and then go and win against Arsenal. They have a top side. Its not like they have won every game 6-0 and have a team made up of every top player in the world, that would be unrealistic.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Good win for the Toffees against Arsenal. Looking foward to future updates.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Yeh sorry, been busy with Sixth Form so when i have chance i will update. I just got PES 6 so i havent been on FM for a while :p. I will bring the story back though.

sd92

International Coach
Great stuff, good luck. lookin forward to the updates.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Sorry, but i'm gonna end the story for now. Not gonna come up with any lame excuses such as the save game was corrupt but for now, the story is finished. If a mod wants to lock then go ahead, but i may come back to the story at some point.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sorry, but i'm gonna end the story for now. Not gonna come up with any lame excuses such as the save game was corrupt but for now, the story is finished. If a mod wants to lock then go ahead, but i may come back to the story at some point.

Thread getting closed on request. If you want to continue this again, feel free to PM for reopening this thread. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread