Edgar's BLIC Download(s)

Should the hex area be included in the Puma wicketkeeping pads?

• Total voters

ght

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

Thanks edgar for fixing my bat problem i was wondering whether the second screenshot was taken in the career player screen.

Thanks

ght

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Yes, the second screenshot was taken in the career players bat selection screen.

Well everyone, it seems as if embi is unable to crack Baggi Studios and can't make the installer for us. But if anyone wants to make it or know someone who would, please tell me and we'll try and work something out. Thanks! :cheers

embi

International Coach
edgarisapimp said:
Yes, the second screenshot was taken in the career players bat selection screen.

Well everyone, it seems as if embi is unable to crack Baggi Studios and can't make the installer for us. But if anyone wants to make it or know someone who would, please tell me and we'll try and work something out. Thanks! :cheers

Just like to add my sincere apologies. I'm not really competent enough to do that kind of fiddling around. Can I just correct you though mate ;) sorry, just to be technical, I was trying to insert new images into a .bag file programmaticaly (i.e. without Baggi Studios). The perfect person for this would be Sam, he made Baggi Studios.

Sorry everyone once again.

ght

School Cricketer
Hi Edgar

I was wondering whether you could make the kookaburra keeper pads that sangakkara used both the test and odi version. i think they are the kookaburra genesis just like the keeper gloves.

Thanks

ght

ght

School Cricketer
Hi

Thanks edgar take your time school comes first.

Thanks

ght

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Sorry it took so long. My BLIC isn't working properly, so I haven't got a chance to see how these look. They should be OK, but if you have any problems with them or think that they need changes, just let me know. And post some screenies of them, if you could.

:cheers

Attachments

• GenesisWK.ZIP
    210.2 KB · Views: 20

dmckenna

Club Cricketer
edgarisapimp said:
OK, I made some Digicel stumps. Unlike all of the other stumps, though, these are two-sided. That is, they don't get all messed up as play switches ends. Plus the replay angle from behind the batsman shows it to be the same as the front. Not that cool, but I like it.

By the way, those are some leg-guards that I'm working on. Tell me what you think.

I'll get to the Socceroos kit as soon as I can. :onpc

Enjoy it guys!

holy hell man!!! can you please post the download link for those pads!! awesome cheers :cheers

KBC

Panel of Selectors
hey,that's no problem,play cricket 2005 andmake a century,take a shot,you still see that the face is hollow.i will give you that scrnshot

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
It's been a while since I've been on (I don't really know why), and I guess I'm looking for something challenging to do. I don't know how many people still play BLIC 2005, but if you want a patch made I'll be happy to give it a crack.

Saltires

Club Cricketer
could you make a patch for the Aussie domestic comp?????

ive tried but im a rookie at that sort of thing and i messed it up :rolleyes:

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Lucky was working one one here, but I don't know what happened to it. I think he's right busy nowadays. I'm not all that good at a massive patch like that anyways. Sorry mate.

However, I am working on Michael Clarke's Slazenger v389 bat (I think a few other guys are trying as well). Trouble is I can't find too many good pictures of it, so if you can find one it'd be quite helpful.

:onpc

EDIT: I got started on Clarke's v389. Bits of it are rough now (the grip especially), but it should come out fantastic. I will still take any large pictures if you can find them.
oneza5.png

389dv4.png

EDIT2: It appears as if Burma's Finest has already made the v389 (I should've searched the forums first!), so I don't know if I'm going to finish mine since he did such a fine job.

Last edited:

Saltires

Club Cricketer
if you're still around and doing requests, could you possibly make one of:

Slazenger SX
GM Catalyst
Woodwrom Globe

your choice which:D

if you're too busy dont worry

Saltires

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
My BLIC is screwy again, but I'll try to make some of those bats as soon as I can. It's good to see that people still play it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread