Editing ICC 2012

Oh, just realised I only have WIndies players loaded. Just a little thing I've been doing for my game. Could you verify this for me?

Anyway here's the latest version with your updates. Should load all the players.

Attachments

• ICC 2012 Scout for Allrounder.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 32
  • ICC 2012 Scout.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 53
I tried the second one there, the one that isn't all-rounder, with the 12.26 game, and it loads 0 players

Oh, just realised I only have WIndies players loaded. Just a little thing I've been doing for my game. Could you verify this for me?

Anyway here's the latest version with your updates. Should load all the players.

Did you forget the batting part??? i-e if batting ability >1850 then less 150 from batting ability? cuz now players seems are over 2100 after 2/3 loading up of scout

Are you using windows 7 by any chance?

Assuming you are start the scout with admin privileges and then press load

i did run as

and it came up saying ' unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application'

@Fe in the scout are all nationalities included?

----------

i did run as

and it came up saying ' unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application'

Download the latest c++ distribution package from Microsoft

whts @fe

and do u mean is there at the top a column for nationalities. if so yes

ok thnk u

i shall download it now

whts @fe

and do u mean is there at the top a column for nationalities. if so yes

Lol no thats not what I meant. That was directed at Fe asking if the scout loads all players, including associate nations.

i allready have the latest, i attempted to download the update and it said a newer version is allready installed. and the latest one is from 2010

Did you forget the batting part??? i-e if batting ability >1850 then less 150 from batting ability? cuz now players seems are over 2100 after 2/3 loading up of scout

That's strange, I did include the batting part. Could you PM me your savegame (if you don't mind). Or perhaps you could load the scout a few more times and monitor a single player each time, then have a look to see if his batting ability changes as expected.

----------

I tried the second one there, the one that isn't all-rounder, with the 12.26 game, and it loads 0 players

yeah same.

thats what i've been telling these guys

I have no idea why that's happening. Could you PM me a copy of your savegames, perhaps I can figure it out.

----------

@Fe in the scout are all nationalities included?

----------

Download the latest c++ distribution package from Microsoft

Yeah they are... I think. Should be anyway, as I did mess around with the teams values (perhaps you could do it manually via ArtMoney and note the changes the player profile screen), and added them in the scout.

That's strange, I did include the batting part. Could you PM me your savegame (if you don't mind). Or perhaps you could load the scout a few more times and monitor a single player each time, then have a look to see if his batting ability changes as expected.

----------

I have no idea why that's happening. Could you PM me a copy of your savegames, perhaps I can figure it out.

----------

Yeah they are... I think. Should be anyway, as I did mess around with the teams values (perhaps you could do it manually via ArtMoney and note the changes the player profile screen), and added them in the scout.

Your last post gave me an idea , instead of lessing 125 from batting ability and adding 25 to bowling ability , just use these condition instead i-e If batting ability >1850 then batting ability = 1850 fixed. same for bowling i-e if bowling ability < 625 then bowling ability = 625 fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread