Editing ICC 2012

furk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
DOB converter

can someone please explain to me how to use the artmoney table made by FE?and where can i download the dob converter from?i cant find it on this site,would really appreciate if someone could post a link

connor187

School Cricketer
Hi. im pretty much computer illiterate so be gentle;) I have downloaded Freforts autooffshoot table and open it up whist having a player profile open on icc12, however all i get is a list of descriptions with all values at <NO>!?
What am I doing wrong? It would be much appreciated if i could get an idiot proof list of instructions from someone?
Thanks in advance

frefort

County Cricketer
Hi. im pretty much computer illiterate so be gentle;) I have downloaded Freforts autooffshoot table and open it up whist having a player profile open on icc12, however all i get is a list of descriptions with all values at <NO>!?
What am I doing wrong? It would be much appreciated if i could get an idiot proof list of instructions from someone?
Thanks in advance

Make sure to load the game into Artmoney by selecting it from the drop down menu next to select process, and the table only works when a players profile is open.

frefort

County Cricketer
Scout isn't working for me...any clues on how to use it?

Try the scout in the file attached. The original program is someone else's doing. I made a few changes to improve the scout, and also made a mod to unretire all players and make them young.

Enjoy

P.S if the scout is not working try opening it as an admin and/or update your .NET Framework

Attachments

• scout and mod.rar
    27.6 KB · Views: 237

AnonymousUser5256

Club Captain
tried to run as admin as well but get this error.
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.
at WindowsFormsApplication1.ICCTrainer2008.codesToDOB ()
at WindowsFormsApplication1.ICCTrainer2008.loadPlayer Data()
at WindowsFormsApplication1.ICCTrainer2008.loadButton _Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventAr gs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4984 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ICC 2008 Editor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/ICC%202010%20Editor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4977 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4984 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4980 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

morgieb

County Cricketer
Try the scout in the file attached. The original program is someone else's doing. I made a few changes to improve the scout, and also made a mod to unretire all players and make them young.

Enjoy

P.S if the scout is not working try opening it as an admin and/or update your .NET Framework
It still doesn't load any players for me...I tried updating my NET framework but it said "this download is not supported on this operating system".

I'm on XP ftr.

sKIp_E

School Cricketer
Every time I hit load, it looks like it's loading, but then nothing comes up and it says 0 players loaded.

Is there a specific time I'm meant to be loading? Is this known to work on Windows 7 64bit?

mbk007

School Cricketer
ICC 2012 Editor

Every time I hit load, it looks like it's loading, but then nothing comes up and it says 0 players loaded.

Is there a specific time I'm meant to be loading? Is this known to work on Windows 7 64bit?

Same problem as above mentioned. Although i have Windows XP SP 3. With latest framework. But still the loader doesn't work. It shows 0 players loaded.
And some one please create a Editor for ICC 2012. Because there are a lot of under rated and over rated players in the game.

Last edited:

usamagk

School Cricketer
FAIL

I have artmoney,scout Fe38 table ! but i cant use it !.Is there any proper tutorial ? plz plz plz plz HELP ME OUT !

seamer82

School Cricketer
editing

Hi Fe, is it possible to edit teams international itinerary? i would like the option to omit all that T20 s***, and also allow teams like NZ to play longer test series. can the international schedule be modified?

Fe98

County Cricketer
Haven't really delved into editing fixtures, so no idea. There's a thread somewhere here I think, maybe you could have a look there?

Users who are viewing this thread