Editing ICC 2012

mobeenwah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Help me

How to edit ICC 2012 AND ICC 2005 BY ICC EDITOR (ICed) or Artmoney please tell me in detail. e.g how to change batsman quality etc and tell me everything like which folder to select from start of database. if anyone can send me a movie link for this or can even tell me in detail...
thanks
Regards

bikibanka

School Cricketer
hi people..i m a noob(unfortunately) and wud luv to edit the game..can someone plz make a youtube video of how to do this artmoney stuff..that wud be helpful for new users like me...thanx in anticipation..:)

louis

School Cricketer
I've forgotten how to use the ArtMoney tables, will someone help please???

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I don't think many people are active in this forums these days. And as someone mentioned before that just hoping if someone can create a Youtube video regarding how to edit the game, it will help lot of people out here.

God

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
The autooffset tables

Hey guys, you've done a great job with the tables and the editors!
Just wondering though, I had an offset table working properly some time back. Unfortunately, had to wipe my HDs clean. As a result, lost all my data. Once re-installed, though, I did almost everything I did the last time - Installed ICC, Got ArtMoney, and downloaded almost all(!) of the tables and scouts in this thread, even updated the visual studio products. And yet, my scout doesn't seem to load any players(ran it as an admin) and my tables don't load any too. The "value" column of the table just shows <NO>. It worked perfectly before I had to re-install everything. Am I missing something? Or have I made a mistake? I can't quite seem to figure it out.. :noway

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Hey guys, you've done a great job with the tables and the editors!
Just wondering though, I had an offset table working properly some time back. Unfortunately, had to wipe my HDs clean. As a result, lost all my data. Once re-installed, though, I did almost everything I did the last time - Installed ICC, Got ArtMoney, and downloaded almost all(!) of the tables and scouts in this thread, even updated the visual studio products. And yet, my scout doesn't seem to load any players(ran it as an admin) and my tables don't load any too. The "value" column of the table just shows <NO>. It worked perfectly before I had to re-install everything. Am I missing something? Or have I made a mistake? I can't quite seem to figure it out.. :noway

the scouts etc. don't work on the new update released by childish things :(
i would recommend trying to find the 2012 game before the update install it and the scouts will begin to work again :)

someone

Club Captain
Thanks for the 2012 editor, can you please update it for 2013 version please?

If you can, I would also be happy to learn to improve my own technical skills.

tehduck

School Cricketer
Thx guys for all the editing help I have read every page and downloaded all the scouts and editors but I don't quite understand how to edit the player and identify if it has worked cld someone please point me in the right direction :)

mobeenwah

School Cricketer
Hi i am using artmoney to edit mt players in icc 2012 when i come bowling abiliities and change them to 1000 bowlers bowls more worse.. what to do!!!

Users who are viewing this thread