Editing local teams?

jmarcf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the academy section and I have tried searching for a answer, so I apologise if this has been asked before.

Is it possible to edit the squads for the local teams that you select at the start of the career mode? Like putting created players in say Balmain which is a side in NSW etc

D

Dutch

I am sure you can edit the team in the academy but you have to do this before starting your career and then select that team once you start a career.

Its worth while setting up your career beforehand such as downloading correct teams and stadiums etc.

In career you can edit your own player but not the teams....

jmarcf

Club Captain
I am sure you can edit the team in the academy but you have to do this before starting your career and then select that team once you start a career.

Its worth while setting up your career beforehand such as downloading correct teams and stadiums etc.

In career you can edit your own player but not the teams....

I cannot seem to find it for the life of me. It seems the lowest is state level not club unfortunately

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All you have to do is create a new team.
When you start a career mode. when you reach to the state team. just replace them with your created teams.

Also I have notice , when u change a team line up in the academy the team also change in a already started career.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Pay attention when you are selecting the 8 teams for the club competition, there will be button prompts on the bottom of the screen, from here you can edit the team, I'm pretty sure the players will all be random.

jmarcf

Club Captain
Yeah I think you can only replace the teams :-(. Sorry I haven't played career mode yet but do other players apart from your own get called up etc?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I think you can only replace the teams :-(. Sorry I haven't played career mode yet but do other players apart from your own get called up etc?
You can replace a team with a created team by pressing triangle I think? It should show which button to select when choosing your club side

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors

Well I had a long Career In the Ps4 version, I never really saw any other Players got called up
Just finish my first season on PC, so not sure yet.
For the Local team, only the team name can be change, the players are always random, I had just tried it. Even if you put a full squad.

For anyone who want to see how to change the Local Team.
A Video [its a low quality video, also note where I put check here in the video, when you reach in the local team, check that place for edit]

jmarcf

Club Captain
Well I had a long Career In the Ps4 version, I never really saw any other Players got called up
Just finish my first season on PC, so not sure yet.
For the Local team, only the team name can be change, the players are always random, I had just tried it. Even if you put a full squad.

I thought players retired etc in this version?

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
I am not 100% sure, but i can remember seeing a player retire when i played the PS4 version. some time it may go unnoticed.
As far as the selection goes, I have no idea, When i played on the ps4 one, the player with me locally didn't move up, even if they had out played me, again or maybe I had my selection on Easy.
Because I played as a Batsman My Scores were no where near in the Top 10 Run scorer for 2 season and I got a call u to play for Barbados [unless DBC is like Real Life, and have WICB destroying Talent career lol ].
I am not sure if another notice anything, Maybe we will have to lay longer and See how it goes.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
I just another Confirmation for you.
Yes Players do get select.
Currently laying on PC and saw 2 layers for selected along with me.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
They do, I noticed a person retiring in the very beginning of my women's career mode! It comes in the announcement menu!

Users who are viewing this thread