Eng/SA Player Update

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
SA named their test squad to play England today:
Graeme Smith (Capt), Nicky Boje, Hashim Amla, Zander de Bruyn, AB de Villiers, Boeta Dippenaar, Andrew Hall, Jacques Kallis, Makhaya Ntini, Shaun Pollock, Jacques Rudolph, Dale Steyn, Thami Tsolekile (Wkt)
There are two new players in the squad who are not in C2k4. They are: A.de Villiers and D.Steyn.
I have made them and put them in the latest version of the roster.pak which can be found here along with the rest of the test squad.
I've also made them in importable .data format for people who use their own customised roster.pak. The instructions for installing are in the readme. Please read it before you post here asking what to do.
It is really important you follow the instructions exactly otherwise you will corrupt your roster.pak and whilst I can probably fix it for you, I'd rather not have to...
Enjoy.

Attachments

• SAplayerupdate.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 46

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the quickest update I have ever seen :)...i am still reading about these two players on cricinfo...

adthomp

International Cricketer
cool works like a charm nice

Edit

can anyone make the sound files for thease 2 players by any chance?

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I cant find them in the game(Dale Steyn and AB de Villiers) altho the zimbabwe team is updated. Which team are they in???
I mean like south africa a, borders, etc. I know they are in RSA but not where...

Users who are viewing this thread