England in India - Oct to Jan 2012/13

playkid12

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can India and England just shake hands and call it a tie? There's no point of continuing this unless England want to declare and see if they can bowl out India, which I doubt they want to do.

Owzat

International Coach
England may declare and have a brief bowl, Tests get called off at the final hour do they not if the captains agree? Really can't see India getting 270 off 1.5 sessions let alone whatever they might have to get if/when England decide enough is enough.

Sehwag might offer India a theoretical chance of winning, but I can't see a slog lasting long enough. Sides chasing mammoth totals in very short periods of time generally call the chase off after losing a few wickets anyway, England have had a few like that in recent years if I'm not mistaken.

India either aren't up to scratch or their pitches have made life harder for them, or a bit of both. Some of the England players have played well, the bowlers have done well, but India should have made life a lot lot harder than it proved. Had this been England you could have seen it, but in India..........!?!??!

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Congrats to all the pommies here. England have done the impossible. This truly is a remarkable victory for them. Indian team needs to rebuild. Sachin has to go and better bowlers have to be dug out from somewhere. Ashwin really disappointed as a bowler. If he can't take wickets in India, he will struggle everywhere else.

mrtwisties

Club Cricketer
Plus Nathan Lyons is their only spinner.

Plus our best seven bowlers are injured, five of our top seven are playing for their positions in the side (saved only by the poor form of their rivals) and our illustrious, record-breaking captain hobbled from the field today.

vorgaphe

Club Cricketer
Well the revenge series is complete! :D India so throughly humiliated that they're asking for an early finish. Can't wait for the excuses.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Australia will struggle and will have to play at their best to dominate India like England did. That is purely down to lack of quality spin in their team. I don't see Lyon giving any nightmares to Indian Batsmen. Their pace bowling however is good. They must play Cummins. He has got pace to be effective with reverse.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Plus their confidence against Indian Spin will be good watching how England managed to handle them.

Users who are viewing this thread