England In India - October 2011/12

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sree can be expensive but he's a strike bowler. In my book he's a poor man's Jimmy Anderson with a temperament of Afridi :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well done Sreesanth.:clap:clap

Dhoni never know how to use Sreesanth and how much potential he have, he will only use Sreesanth only when he is forced liked this.

Sreesanth has been like that - brilliant at times, trash/crap most of the other times.

Dont know Saurav's new found love for Sreesanth. Has been on about Sree kuttan:p for quite sometime now. Even now in the comm box, he praises Sreesanth a lot.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Saurav praises everyone who takes a wicket or play some nice shots;)

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Sreesanth has been like that - brilliant at times, trash/crap most of the other times.

A good captain is one who is able to extract the brilliance from this type of bowlers most times, not one who is abandoning them at every occasion.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I reckon 280 would be a competitive 1st innings total on this surface.

Does Cook's lapse in form has something to do with his resurgence in the limited overs format? I wonder what has undone him so far in this series? His technique has yet again been exposed by the Indians, exactly what Pakistan did last summer. But he had done all the hardwork to work on that particular flaw during the Ashes and hardly looked troubled during the SL series. But there you go again.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I reckon 280 would be a competitive 1st innings total on this surface.

Does Cook's lapse in form has something to do with his resurgence in the limited overs format? I wonder what has undone him so far in this series? His technique has yet again been exposed by the Indians, exactly what Pakistan did last summer. But he had done all the hardwork to work on that particular flaw during the Ashes and hardly looked troubled during the SL series. But there you go again.
sure might as well drop him

Owzat

International Coach
England need to get through to lunch without further loss or face possibly being all out by tea. We may "bat down to nine", but that doesn't mean we have nine batsmen and Broad, Bresnan and Swann are as susceptible as most 7-9s to getting out cheaply.

It is a shame they aren't referring LBWs, there is no good reason for not doing it. Even if the system isn't "perfect" it isn't biased either, and it is better than relying on someone's judgement of ALL factors with only a second or fraction thereof's view of it to make a call. Whatever the knot in the Indian knickers is, I wish they'd untie it and just accept it is better than mistakes - although those benefitting from mistakes will always welcome them more than most.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Stupid decision by the umpire, this time back in favor of England. Time for Asad Rauf to come back in and correct it?:p That looks plumb even on slow-mo and stupid Hawk-eye says it is just clipping the bails. NONSENSE! This is why we dont want Hawk-eye.

International Coach
Clearly?

It just pitched on leg stump and he was a long way down the wicket. As others have said, he wouldn't have been out with UDRS in play and rightly so, there was enough doubt there.

Shravi - It's less flawed than using one guy who has to make a decision in a matter of seconds and cannot look at replay? No, it isn't. It's been conclusively proven to improve the accuracy of decisions. I don't care that it's not 100%, it's better than the umpire can make in a matter of seconds and makes fairer cricket for all.

India shall be held responsible for any bad decisions that cannot be overturned this series, I just have no respect for them while they continue this faceless crusade. We have the tools available to get rid of shocking decisions, but we're being forced to not use them due to some deluded reality the BCCI live in.

If we win this series, it'll make the victory even sweeter.

What about the KP decision???It was "clearly" out!!!

So is England cheating???

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
You really shouldn't give a bitch about the consequences when your majestic and honorable board in the BCCI doesn't give a crap about the usage of Hawkeye! Feel bad for Praveen though, what a talent!

lewissaffin

Club Cricketer
Disgusting from Praveen Kumar. The temerity of the man to question the umpire in such a way - if he has a problem, he ought to have taken it up with the umpire in a polite way like Stuart Broad did in the 1st Test.

It's his own idiot team-mates who have cheated him out of DRS, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread