Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

63431.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
After the devastation of losing in that manner, I've re-started the WSC 90/91 tri-series with Gower now set as a left-hander.

Not quite as bad as 38 all out, but New Zealand still annihilated me in the first match, held at Adelaide. (Ignore the screenshot saying Lords 90, this is in the competition screen.)

C4zCIqY.jpg

Vs Australia at Perth I batted first and set a sub-par target of 174, bowled all out in the 22nd over.

But it looked like being enough when Gus Fraser took 2 early wickets and then followed up with this:

But despite the Aussies crumbling to 23/5 in the 5th over, Steve Waugh in partnership with first Matthews, then O'Donnell, then Rackemann, took the Aussies home to a narrow victory.

3qRex2k.jpg

I am so bad at this game, why do I find it fun??[DOUBLEPOST=1587895436][/DOUBLEPOST]Back to the 2nd test later.... (time hopping!)

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Unbelievable...

West Indies amass an enormous lead, and declare late on day 4.

Morning session on day 5 is curtailed by rain after less than 10 overs, but not before England lose Atherton.

Gooch, Hick and Lamb all fall in the afternoon session, but then a nice partnership from Ramprakash (47) and Smith (42) sees me stabilise. There's no * in their scores so you know I lost them both, with safety in sight, and Pringle soon after to really put the cat amongst the pigeons. But Russell and Defraitas have taken me I think 2 or max 3 overs from the draw.

Then this happened:

Curt The Hurt!

Reading his biography very interesting man!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Also there is one called the Unforgiven on kindle about the rebels great read so far. I have to re rate Richard Austin. It really goes into detail about each of the squad players.

I've also watched and really enjoyed the "branded a rebel" ESPN documentary about the rebels, you can find it on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread