England Needs You! - Well done Stevie

D

Deleted member 11215

sorry :( didnt know the draw was on or i would of turned up :)

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
WOOHOO...i am second...lol...anyways got Strauss...hmmm...yeah...alright...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ahhhh :crying :crying :crying :rolleyes: :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I got Chris Read. There's about as much chance of him playing as me supporting Ipswich.

Bilal91

International Coach
well they should atleast give him a chance...i mean jones is like so....uhhh....you know two ducks explain it all...atleast give him a chance in the last 2 games to prove himself...

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry for missing the draw Kev, I was baby sitting again. All I can say is WOOT! Pietersen!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Bilal91 said:
well they should atleast give him a chance...i mean jones is like so....uhhh....you know two ducks explain it all...atleast give him a chance in the last 2 games to prove himself...
They could do that, the series lost and all.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Enjoy Kev's sigs while you can, I think that mine are going to be used for Sydney where Jones will score his long awaited 200 and that Jimmy 10'fer will come to the fore.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Being one to not talk about christmas until 24th December, I think there should be a barbecue as well as the coca-cola hats. :)

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Simbazz said:
Hmm Kev mine isnt showing up!
It may take a short while sometimes before the sigs are uploaded, dont worry, I check them out each time.

Users who are viewing this thread