England....pleeeeeaaaaase

***Wiljoy

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
England will you please search the records and find Wade,(Australia's keeper) has a great great aunt that was born in England and then take him off our hands,...he will be better than what you have got but certainly not up to Australian keeping standards.

PS he will be quite a change from a "Sarfer" also.:thumbs

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
What's wrong with it?

Why do you want to open a thread , when there is already a wicket-keeper who is still in his 30's & averages 43 in test's while you want a person who averages just a tad less . Epic Fail thread . Mods close this

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why do you want to open a thread , when there is already a wicket-keeper who is still in his 30's & averages 43 in test's while you want a person who averages just a tad less . Epic Fail thread . Mods close this

Irony. Lol.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, frustrated with his keeping this summer, but like Lyon I think we need to stick with him.

D

Deleted member 9102

Come on man, it's just a bit of funny sarcasm/banter/trolling :p.

Auwais

International Coach
Oh look, it's Wiljoy and his annual pathetic attempt at winding up English cricket fans.

Weirdo.

D

Deleted member 9102

I don't understand the animosity towards the guy, this is my first visit here in a long while so maybe there's other antics gone on, but the OP made me chuckle and I'm an English cricket fan (who he's trying to "wind up")!

Banter and intentional wind-up attempts are funny - it makes any kind of sport or competition better :D.

Last edited by a moderator:

Auwais

International Coach
Oh, I like a good WUM as much as the next guy but he's had six posts in six years, almost each one being a progressively worse wind-up attempt than the last.

PC could do with a bit of character at times. Maybe we could borrow jaygrim from Evo Web, eh Rob?

D

Deleted member 9102

Oh right fair enough then :p.

Haha just the thought of Jay on these forums makes me laugh

I thought I'd pop my head in to check the news on any released or upcoming cricket games, nothing great seems to be on the horizon though unfortunately! :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread