England tour of India (5 Tests)

Modi’s government has hardly hidden their disdain for anything Pakistan or Muslim related. Just look at current events with Ram’s temple
Don't think it is right to go on this topic here. There is a specific reason why Pakistan origin people are subject to further scrutiny and that is due to terrorism related activities.

I could go on and defend Modi for certain things, but this clearly isn't the forum for the same. Ram Mandir has got nothing to do with this. So, appreciate if you keep the same out of this issue.

Perfect opportunity for England to make some inroads on Day 1 with bazball. Away teams should always be deciding batting or bowling first, get rid of toss and 20% advantage goes away.

Does not look like a demon of a pitch but we all know the cry babies will be out as soon as it turns.

Bazball officially landed in India.

Bazball will work against the likes of people like Siraj and Jadeja. Rohit, as a captain needs to be more proactive and think from the ODI angle instead of Test matches here.

Why was the Bashir issue hyped up so much goddamn, it was a technical error and I swear has nothing to do with political reasons the way some people make it to be

Why was the Bashir issue hyped up so much goddamn, it was a technical error and I swear has nothing to do with political reasons the way some people make it to be
The Bashir issue is nothing compared to a foreign (ex-Indian) citizen who applies for an OCI card/ travel visa to India.

This is the most outlandish take I’ve seen in a thread full of them.

Bazball aint workinggggggggg

England winning the first battle - win the toss. Exciting first 1 hour play. If England can get to 275+ today (73-3 at the time of writing this), you never know how India will fare against the spinners, one of whom is making his debut.

Ashwin is a goddamn genius.

This is the most outlandish take I’ve seen in a thread full of them.
I try to avoid the conflict:D
Post automatically merged:

England's strategy of scoring fast is like - they lose wickets but they at least get a lot of runs at the same time, 3 wickets down for 108 runs sounds better than 3 wickets down for 28 overs

Shared session. India would like to get at least 2-3 more in the next session while England will look to add 100 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread