Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Markram scored 106 in a 176 all out total.
No other batsman scored more than 12.
And yet he STILL didn't break the record of highest % of a team's runs by a player. A record set by Charles Bannerman in the first ever Test.
The only record from the first ever Test that still survives. Every other one has been broken.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not quite. Oldest test debutant James Southerton
He holds two record, both will not be broken. Oldest Test debutant and first test cricketer to die.

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
He holds two record, both will not be broken. Oldest Test debutant and first test cricketer to die.

How on earth would the second one even be meant to be broken!

All the firsts can never be broken.

The oldest test debutant can be broken
The first test cricketer to die cannot be broken

It's like,
Rohit Sharma's 264* score in ODI can be broken
But Sachin Tendulkar being the first to hit an ODI double hundred cannot be broken

peter98765

School Cricketer
Hi Slowcoach,

I noticed your articles about Max Walker's cricket game. I spent hours, days, and weeks of my childhood playing that with my mates. I've described it to my son and he's super keen to play, but I can't find a copy for sale anywhere.

I wonder if you can help me. Are you able to take a photograph of the batting and bowling cards and share them with me so I can re-create them for him? I remember some of the numbers and outcomes (C bowling ... you need to roll an even number!) but not all of them. If it's not stretching the friendship too much, the loose ball cards would also be great. No need to worry about the daily pitch conditions one.

Cheers,
Peter

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Hi Slowcoach,

I noticed your articles about Max Walker's cricket game. I spent hours, days, and weeks of my childhood playing that with my mates. I've described it to my son and he's super keen to play, but I can't find a copy for sale anywhere.

I wonder if you can help me. Are you able to take a photograph of the batting and bowling cards and share them with me so I can re-create them for him? I remember some of the numbers and outcomes (C bowling ... you need to roll an even number!) but not all of them. If it's not stretching the friendship too much, the loose ball cards would also be great. No need to worry about the daily pitch conditions one.

Cheers,
Peter
@Slowcoach

Users who are viewing this thread